Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Donk2.0 -

Liked noblebright’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from noblebright: “Quote from Talvisota: “I'm so sick of NB ” Ill take that as a complement ” NB the type of guy to sneak up on you while your walking and steal your wallet ” I'll steal your suit too if your not careful!
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked BladeFisher’s post in the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    T it isn't a bad one being RSA, as I said before in my 3rd game the GB guy quite rightly sussed it and was very strong. Didnt help he was cheating. However your success to some extent depends upon how the GB guy or girl plays his empire. The major…
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked Amotah’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Donk2.0: “Can someone post a map of how it's going? I'm interested. ” Hasn't started. You would be able to tell if this thread hadn't turned into a 30 page yapfest.
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Donk2.0: “Can someone post a map of how it's going? I'm interested. ” Boy kisser
  • Donk2.0 -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Donk2.0: “Can someone post a map of how it's going? I'm interested. ” You should take Russia 100%
  • Erecon -

Replied to the thread Achievement statistics NOT added.

Quote from MortyPorty: “The zero stats issue is because of a temporary visual bug that the developers are working on resolving as I'm writing this. All your unit kills, city captures, victories etc. are logged in the server, so don't worry. The staff…
  • Erecon -

Liked simon’s post in the thread Achievement statistics NOT added.

Like (Post)
    After sharing a coalition victory in the historical world war 2 game, over 5 weeks have gone by with nothing being added to my achievement scores. I've been patient, and asked nicely what is the problem, but get no reply. This has happened before in…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Donk2.0’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    My friend got a spam cook book, no joke.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from *Tasanuka: “Yo ” A N I M E
  • Phillip Bosley -

Liked Brando Dilla’s post in the thread Shower Thought.

Like (Post)
    Call of War is a game of both skill and luck. However, the luck is partly skill-based and the skill is partly luck-based.
  • -VIP- -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Hyper Tanks - a game by freezy.

Like (Post)
    I now implemented an optional 3rd Person mode, and you can switch between top-down view and 3rd person view at any time during gameplay. So play how you wanna play! 8) youtube.com/watch?v=JhZBgCyaqz0
  • Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Inconceivable! Loitering on Victor's estate! Hiding in the little equipment room!
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread South Africa Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Right, back to this! Sorry for the hiatus in updates. I have had a very busy couple of days. We are now midway through day four, and while my last account was written at the start of day one, not an awful lot has happened since then. Here's my…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Replied to the thread when have light tanks been usefull?.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Then you prove my point, you spend resources on getting good AT when the enemy may just have lots of Infantry ” No I don't. I spend a bit on building anti-tank to level one and keeping them in reserve in case the enemy has…
  • Fozello -

Replied to the thread Historical War--Argentina.

• Lord Crayfish -

Replied to the thread Please set starting RMs back to 15k.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Mm true, but it'd be nice to incentivise the use of bombers early game for new players. Good point tho ” I disagree. Bombers become quite powerful later on and we do not need air power do be unbalanced. I think the same of heavy…