Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “the frogs don't need to embark or disembark. ” They instantly convert???? That's kinda OP... ” lol, yeah. That's the point.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    the frogs don't need to embark or disembark.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” Eh, new times, new names. Golders/whales/carders/coiners/P2W, they're all the same ^^ Quote from whowh: “Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    It was (is) part of a Bytro operation to allow coiners to hide better. Flame tanks (and a bit later, amphibious tanks) were super-OP units given out both in paid card sets and "free" for achieving in-game goals. It was succesful at first when honest…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    Flame tanks? I sense gaslighting
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    banned.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked pod_than’s post in the thread Give us the option to disband units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jhone432: “1. Yes. Non-High Command members can only create 1 custom map per month. HC members can create several more per month (IDK the exact number). ” Er, no. Non-HC members cannot make custom maps, whilst HC members can make 1 custom…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    I always liked the Eisenbahnknotenpunkthinundherschieber (switchman)
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Playthrough - Manchukuo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “@The Mister Class WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARGENTINAN GRANDPA OUT!! ” Well this has aged well hasn't it?
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Obviously you can't read. back to school for you I said "an alliance team mate" told me this. Just because I'm not playing anymore doesn't mean I can't keep in touch with my alliance or use the forums. Quote from Phillip Bosley: “So you didn’t stop…
  • Phillip Bosley -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lord Crayfish: “ Excellent :D . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down. I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage or dealing too much damage, concrete…
  • Phillip Bosley -

So you didn’t stop playing! Are you going to keep being a troll?
  • Nostroma -

Quote from z00mz00m: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lord Crayfish: “Excellent :D . Does this include Rhodes' problem (if it exists)? ” Was only talking about the bug of rockets being shot down.I am not aware of a bug with aircraft taking too much damage…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Rick Di Lorenzo’s post in the thread Orders sometimes not working.

Like (Post)
    This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem to go-through. Sometimes…