Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

Well, now its just BLACK. the whole map is black, no problem with my OTHER games, and also it still no work on other device, ive tried everything please pause the round
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked Andromeda’s post in the thread units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SS1012: “I want to know if there is some way I haven't found to disband a unit example if I made a battleship in the Great Lakes it is stuck there is there a way to disband that unit so it no longer exists ” I'm pretty sure that's not…
  • Andromeda -

Wrote a comment on Triston YT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    May I ask, what countries flag is that?
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread The Herald overload.

Quote from BMfox: “Suggestion: make a continent filter, selection button in the Herald On a 100 player map there's an overload of information. You want to be informed about the progress of the wars that are being fought on your continent. Knowledge is…
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread units.

Quote from SS1012: “I want to know if there is some way I haven't found to disband a unit example if I made a battleship in the Great Lakes it is stuck there is there a way to disband that unit so it no longer exists ” I'm pretty sure that's not…
  • Andromeda -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Like (Post)
    US: The US has a really high resource production each day. Although, it starts with one of the weakest armies in game. However, you could build up massive armies due to the overpowered production capabilities that it possesses. Also, the Allied Doctrine…
  • SS1012 -

Posted the thread units.

Thread
    I want to know if there is some way I haven't found to disband a unit example if I made a battleship in the Great Lakes it is stuck there is there a way to disband that unit so it no longer exists
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread The Herald overload.

Thread
    Suggestion: make a continent filter, selection button in the Herald On a 100 player map there's an overload of information. You want to be informed about the progress of the wars that are being fought on your continent. Knowledge is power and by seeing…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

- The US: it is a power house, it starts with a small army and a big navy that eats your oil. Give the US time to develop and it's unbeatable. However i've beaten the US with Canada by attacking at day one by performing a motorized infantry spam. The US…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread 1.5 interceptor attack vs defense.

@Last Warrior What's your problem anyway man, does this kind of comments turn you on? Every post, reply or message you are right there to disagree, criticize or attack the man. I suggest you to be more constructive and less provocative.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread SBDE adjustment 1.5 version.

Quote from Last Warrior: “**Original content removed by moderator** ” What's your problem anyway man, does this kind of comments turn you on? Every post, reply or message you are right there to disagree, criticize or attack the man. I suggest you to be…
  • Kubus -

Wrote a comment on ItlumNaomad’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Do roboty!
  • BMfox -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread SBDE adjustment 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Yet I still see groups of more than 10 units rolling around the map. The tricky part is their hp which is not affected in the super-stack. This causes their units to still have the damage values of a 10…
  • BMfox -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Braveheart23: “As far as I am concerned, CoW 1.5 still has significant issues. For one, who ever heard of a battleship sinking a submarine at range? Or sinking a submarine period? There is no connection with reality here. The only way a…
  • _J_O_S_H_ -

Replied to the thread Alliance vs Alliance 5 vs 5.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Delete this, please.

It was never possible, in both 1.0 and 1.5.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

It comes back every so often. Just keep an eye on the event rotation each week.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Heard that v1.0 is gonna ‘be exiled’, some initial thoughts.

I don't know if concrete bunkers made people happy. In my opinion a bunker would only represent oppression.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Why are faster games hardly on anymore?.

A regular 1.5 call of war round is already much faster than a 1.0 round.