Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PromoterControler -

Now follows Zarathustra.

Follow
  • PromoterControler -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • PromoterControler -

Now follows Pathos.

Follow
  • PromoterControler -

Now follows Poppov.

Follow
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Naval warfare needs reworking.

But they could. Many examples of destroyers line the fletcher class commencing surface action exist. It would also just be better from a game standpoint, rocket arty has this range (like those Pan-Asian mortar units) so why can’t this? Furthermore,…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    On the forum. It's all but certain that the TMC we've been talking to through the game account is the real one.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    imo, don't allow name change or flag change... I want Spiderman's suit to be purple and orange... Just....Don't Next thing you know they will want to have pink unit icons on the map.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    Btw I won't have time to answer every question, that's why I usually don't like being tagged, as it kinda forces me to answer specific things instead of giving me the freedom to choose where I answer in the forums. So please don't expect me to answer…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    Rivers? Pah! We need trenches!
  • Vanrendo -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Questions for Freezy.

Like (Post)
    I can tell you... fixing the rank system. And to be honest, I really don't give a flying f*** about renaming countries... the thing in central Europe is called Germany and I really don't care if it is called Germany, Greater Germany, the German…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread USA HWW Solo.

As Allies you can use tank destroyers, Attack bombers if there's no AA defense.Also throw in regular artillery.
  • z00mz00m -

Under 15 km for maximum range, not necessarily maximum effective range, but sure. Land based artillery could easily surpass that. And keep in mind, at maximum range, you didn't get pinpoint accuracy, you get something more suitable for saturation fire.…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    On the forum. It's all but certain that the TMC we've been talking to through the game account is the real one.
  • Carking the 6th -

I did some research, and it seems those 5 inch guns would fire closer to 16 km. British, Japanese and German ships could go as high as 20+ km.. artillery of course varied massively, but estimates that I saw ranged from 10 km to 23 km. Rather equal.