Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from nemuritor98: “So I think I asked the following question on the wrong thread and taking in count it seems this thread is more "general" regarding the whole Call of War 1.5 update, I'd like to ask the game designer(s): Are there any plans in…
  • freezy -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    A big positive: Two CoW1.5 games at day 6, 55% activity rate - much improved.
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

Quote from KrestelGaming: “"The last time a jet ever saw me, it shot me down." -Chuck Yeager ” Yep it’s added in (and I credited you too) :)
  • WayneBo -

A big positive: Two CoW1.5 games at day 6, 55% activity rate - much improved.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread 1.5 a step to far!?!?!.

You are certainly right that beta is not used as effectively as it could be. We always try to improve communications with beta users. We usually make use of the ingame beta notifications to communicate important changes to beta users (you can look them…
  • nincompoop -

Liked Michael Westerdahl’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    As people said: This is not Call of War anymore. This is not some supremacy 1 thing that leaves the actual game intact, no... you are removing core mechanics of an game. Changeing Research speeds, economics. Joined with my account 2015. Did not even know…
  • Citizenkane -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Citizenkane: “It's called "New Coke" look it up. ” Thanks. How appropriate! Key phrase I identified from New Coke: "It remains influential as a cautionary tale against tampering with a well-established and successful brand."…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

@ Coolgame 2019, OK Mr new player. First i think learning from others mistakes is always important in life. "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Also here is a top 10 list that will be completely ignored. 1) Remove tank…
  • WayneBo -

regarding the strength of naval transports: level one regular infantry embarked has 4/4 attack/defend vs. naval units level one destroyer has 5/5 attack/defend vs. naval units level one cruiser has 6/6 attack/defend vs. naval units these values are…
  • Pinelm -

Wrote a comment on Pinelm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I really love call of war
  • We have new features on Beta to test. These features are part of our CoW 1.5 initiative, but because they are not affecting the gameplay, we will release them to live already after a short beta testing phase of 2 weeks. The live release will happen on…
  • Last Warrior -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Suggestion: AI Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    This is a pretty dumb idea, but I'm just putting it out there The current way which AI works with popularity seems pretty unrealistic. First of all, declaring war on an unpopular country actually benefits the unpopular country, since they can claim that…
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Who uses Tanks instead of Infantry?.

Like (Post)
    In my first few games, I leaned heavily on LT's. But after often going low on oil, I started using a mixture of both LT's and infantry- mostly artillery and AA with some AT. Add a few planes and naval units and you should be doing OK ... :)
  • Alphared -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Ibeses: “4 hours of playing and it is already the end of Call of War? ” Well into day 4 of the event map 1.5... Yes, indeed; I can positively confirm, this 1.5 is the final end of CoW. With the start of the BAD…
  • nemuritor98 -

So I think I asked the following question on the wrong thread and taking in count it seems this thread is more "general" regarding the whole Call of War 1.5 update, I'd like to ask the game designer(s): Are there any plans in improving Call of War…
  • We have new features on Beta to test. These features are part of our CoW 1.5 initiative, but because they are not affecting the gameplay, we will release them to live already after a short beta testing phase of 2 weeks. The live release will happen on…
  • coolgame2019 -

Quote from Citizenkane: “I would like to provide a cautionary tale about how one of the biggest brand companies in US history almost ruined their company. And they still had an enormous market share when they undertook this ill conceived endeavor. New
  • coolgame2019 -

Quote from MikiRaine: “please add weather system in COW 1.5. I have no problem if the air units is OP but if we have weather system (air units cannot be deployed due to bad weather, ineffiecient tanks due to autumn rains, inefficient infantry units…
  • DxC -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from C88: “My planes are getting shreed by 5 infranty and 2 ( i dunno the name in english ) armored car i guess? 5 lvl 2 strategic plane getting shreed by 7 units and its the same if i send tattics because tattics have more attack but way less HP…
  • DxC -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “On unit balancing of ACs: In the old CoW you only quite recently - was it a year? maybe 1,5 years ago? - made ACs cool again. The dimw... errrm.... vast majority of players ofc did not understand their usefulness before and still…