Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WheelyBrian -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Map/In-Game Rules.

Like (Post)
    b8bf6955b09c61ce3b94014cb104207b.png
    Greetings Generals, This quick and easy thread, I hope will explain to every player what rules are in place in every Call of War Map/Game. These rules are accepted by all of us when we agree to play Call of War.
  • h4zel -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “Overall strategy respondents to COW gaming have almost unanimously ensconced the originality of COW, COW 1.5 has alot of work to be done, it is never to be considered the better way and only subjugated to by the COW…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread Army Bar Update.

One comment about the new interface - when moving planes, the arrival time is not stated directly on the menu like it had in the past. Instead, the time to the next air base is shown, or the refuel time. It'd be useful to implement the arrival time as…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Quote from freezy: “Uhm Railroad Guns never had the limitation that they can only built in the capital though? :D Wouldnt want to make an exception, wouldnt feel right if the Railroad Gun is the only unit tied to the capital. Balancing the game in a way…
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread CoW destroyers don't do any damage to land units.

• Seaexplorer99 -

Replied to the thread Alright math genuises time to get to work.

Here is an example infantry hp cost per resource:you calculate each resource food/hp gives you food per hp like lets say 10 or what ever
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

well just reducing the number slightly will barely change this problem. First, the stack limit can be easily circumvented by splitting troops, which I demonstrated in my post above. So with the current mechanics a player could still position all his…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

btw, just a slight correction: The Railroad Gun has a range of 120 in CoW1.5, compared to 150 in CoW1.0. But yeah, we could think about lowering it to 100 even. Other than that: Yes that is how helpful feedback should look like, and feedback like this…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    As 1.5 is under development every single constructive suggestion is considered for inclusion. Let me give an example of a constructive suggestion: “In the 1.5 version there are many players who believe railroad guns are overly powerful and that…
  • freezy -

Liked Peter Mat’s post in the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Like (Post)
    @freezy Just my 2 cents on K/D and healing. I think the new 1.5 is far more realistic in how it handles casualties versus 1.0. IRL a unit did not merge with another unit in the midst of battle. It fought, and at the end of the battle if it had…
  • Yammamotoo -

Liked Leuwenhook’s post in the thread İklim Koşulları.

Like (Post)
    Herkese Merhaba, Oyunun gerçekliğinin arttırılması için oyuna İklim Koşullarının eklemesini istiyorum. 2. Dünya Savaşında en önemli faktörlerden biridir. Savaşın kaderini etkilemiştir. Örnek verecek olursam örneğin Kuzey Rusya ve…
  • willeam5th -

Posted the thread SP Anti-Air for the Axis.

Thread
    I have to say this because I don't know if anyone else will, but SP Anti-Air for the Axis past level three look like Daleks. What do other people think?
  • Torspo2 -

Liked Northernking11’s post in the thread Starting to get Stupid!.

Like (Post)
    So I've been playing COW for a while now and needless to say, I am not a fan of the 1.5 version. This is the typical thing I get from the 1.5 version. I took over an urban province which had an air field in it. So, I sent my entire Air Force to this base…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

OK freezy, point taken: Definitely you're right in the scenario of all stacks attacking in a melee battle, the side with bigger number of stacks wins (as long as these have at least ten strong melee units). I indeed hadn't thought of that scenario...…
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Army Bar Update.

Thread
    1597230109_news_images_17574.jpg
    Release Notes - 2020-08-12 Attention, Generals! Today we introduce the reworked version of the Army Bar in Call of War on desktop, Android and iOS! The new army bar provides you with more useful information,…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “But still, I agree with @NoobNoobTrain that very big stacks are worthwile in too many situations in CoW (both 1.0 and 1.5), for these reasons: Placing several smaller stacks along the border would be way more realistic for WW2…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, After playing the 1.5 maps for a while, I've come to realize that the railroad gun in 1.5 is overpowered. They are far too dominant in the early-mid game - especially with the pan-Asian doctrine. They have massive +50% terrain boosts in this…
  • Supreme Allied Condista -

Posted the thread CoW destroyers don't do any damage to land units.

Thread
    The CoW destroyers go through the motions of fighting land units on the coast - likes of artillery units - but destroyers don't do any actual hit point damage to land units. This is in contrast to cruisers and battleships which do do damage to land units…
  • SgtSniperMan101 -

Replied to the thread New Special Forces.

Quote from Nn gg: “Quote from SgtSniperMan101: “... So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to…
  • prosektikos -

Replied to the thread Confirmation before gold is used.

An easy money maker is a core feature. They won't change this. Seems like they'd rather "renovate" the UI like they did today, with graphic elements which remind me of some games created 2 decades ago, rather than improve and show they care for players.…