Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Is air combat essentially random?.

Air Combat Guide (linked above by BMFox) point #8 states air units on patrol receive 25% damage from defenders. Is this incorrect? I have seen similar crazy results in land battles. Example: 6 Level 2 LTs on flat terrain taking 3 hp from 2 infantry on…
  • Nooberium -

Liked white bird’s post in the thread Coast defenses.

Like (Post)
    Ah the poor neglected navy bomber (NB). No one ever seems to mention it when the topic of coastal defenses comes up. My favorite for eliminating convoys in a heartbeat and patrolling the coastal waters. And is the only unit that can "see" subs and…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Am I mistaken or did the commission get reverted ?? Just did a test in a 4x speed map, buying 2 and selling 2 oil. In the My trades overview I see no weird pricing... Can somebody enlighten the players what the status is right now?
  • Wustenrabe -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachán.

Follow
  • Nooberium -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Elite AI What is causing or preventing AI's to put Sell orders on the market... is it changes in AI or is it the changes in market mechanics. I'm Day 6 into my game and NOT A SINGLE sell order has been placed in my game by AI's... after I bought all the…
  • bbdeed -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

They're not human players. It's all the AI players
  • Alan.04 -

The only way is by joining a coalition who can help to defend you Or By chatting with them and asking them to be ur allies
  • Alan.04 -

Liked bbdeed’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    No, I'm Romania
  • bbdeed -

• Alan.04 -

Liked bbdeed’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas?
  • Alan.04 -

• Alan.04 -

Liked Forrest G’s post in the thread 1944 endgame.

Like (Post)
    Umm 5
  • Alan.04 -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread 1944 endgame.

Like (Post)
    I think what you are driving at is that it should be a three player game - Germans-Soviets-Allies
  • Alan.04 -

Liked Forrest G’s post in the thread 1944 endgame.

Like (Post)
    i have a suggestion for the best event map 1944 endgame and it's probably another week till we can join and throw in the archives because everyone goes inactive last time I played it I had to join 13 games to get an almost active game only 1 and and it's…
  • bbdeed -

Posted the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Thread
    I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas?
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Elite AI What is causing or preventing AI's to put Sell orders on the market... is it changes in AI or is it the changes in market mechanics. I'm Day 6 into my game and NOT A SINGLE sell order has been placed in my game by AI's... after I bought all the…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Repair Stations/Hospitals.

One thought is in real life, improvements to medical technologies and techniques definitely resulted in better military function. At sea, improvement to damage control technologies and techniques did the same thing. Perhaps instead of extra units or…
  • BeorntheBold -

Posted the thread Invisible Units.

Thread
    Using the enhanced graphics, sometimes units are invisible - at any zoom level. When passing the mouse cursor over them they flash visible. The unit quantity seems to display but not the icon or graphic of the unit. It can be either your own units or…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Error: Game 2,822,892 can temporarily not be accessed..

"Please try again in a few minutes" That is the answer. The error simply means there is a communication problem between your device and the game, possibly an internet connection problem on your end or possibly the game is down for maintenance and should…
  • white bird -

Liked MGamer’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    I am currently in the midst of trying to negotiate with a bunch of smaller nations and coalitions to try and fight the largest, and without a doubt, strongest coalition currently in my game, me not being able to send them resources or troops, and not…