Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on JavierKing45’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos Javier .
    He visto que prestas atención a los hilos históricos que publicamos . Me preguntaba si te apetecía participar con nosotros ,en la elaboración de estos hilos .Llevarías una sección ,y tendrías que publicar semanalmente un tema de…
  • alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    saludos dami
    Te apuntas a lo que te propuse ?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Looking for Alliance/Reliable Players.

Quote from JustCallMeTank: “As the title say im looking for an Alliance or players who are drama free and want to have fun. I have discord and TS. From the UK but in the Eastern US. Thx ! ” Hey you can join Training Alliance United! We are once…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread GalacticEmpire Recruiting.

• Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread Potential solution to (real life) sleep time during the game.

Interesting suggestion; I have this problem as well. When I first started playing it effected my sleep (staying up later than intended, waking up early to "check on my guys"). By game three I had decided that sleep was necessary and developed strategies…
  • Agent47 -

Replied to the thread What does "The ranking period for games ends after 120 days" means?.

Damn I was way off then. Testament to how confusing the warning is written I suppose. Memo to myself: Make sure you know what you're talking about before giving advice to others. :D
  • Spite_Is_Right -

Replied to the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

I find infantry/ordnance to be the most effective in the early game, then adding armor and air forces starting around day 3. I usually invest heavily in industry in the early game, which eats up a lot of metal/oil/rare that you need for armor/air/naval…
  • makana -

Wrote a comment on makana’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Edepedable -

I'm guessing you are talking about 1.5 here but I'll try to make my comments applicable to both. Every player does things differently of course but my experience is that by building a big airforce in the beginning you suffer with your economy later on.…
  • Ciro702 -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

Like (Post)
    There are actually a few good tips in there, but there is no such thing as "the best tactics". Tactics isn't even the right word, you're referring to strategy. Tactics refers to the maneuvering of troops on the ground to take best advantage of the…
  • Ciro702 -

You also have to remember SPAA mid to late game as well. They are cheaper in numbers compared to Interceptors and they don't need to refuel as much as well. Militia (at least in 1.5) is somewhat useful as cannon fodder and buy enough time for main…
  • Edepedable -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

Like (Post)
    There are actually a few good tips in there, but there is no such thing as "the best tactics". Tactics isn't even the right word, you're referring to strategy. Tactics refers to the maneuvering of troops on the ground to take best advantage of the…
  • Spite_Is_Right -

• malice1018 -

Upgrade scheme : 1. attack bombers must be upgraded at each level 2. The fighter is upgraded according to the level of the opponent 3. Dive bombers and Navy bombers should be upgraded according to their arms 4. Tanks do not upgrade 5. Motorized…
  • malice1018 -

Combination of army : 1. early stage, militia + fighter bomber 2. Mid term, militia + fighter + attack bomber + dive bomber + rocket + battleship + destroyer + submarine 3. Medium tank + motorized infantry + special forces (stealth) + fighter + attack…
  • malice1018 -

Choose allies : 1. High level 2. High tactical statistics 3. High victory scores
  • malice1018 -

Posted the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

Thread
    start from : 1. Choose back to sea or map edge 2. Countries with few neighbors 3. Island countries(good at defence, bad at taking lands)
  • malice1018 -

Replied to the thread Distance measurements.

• malice1018 -

Replied to the thread More 1.5 maps?.

Hope we can have 1 vs 1 maps, small and quick battle
  • malice1018 -

Replied to the thread I have a question about upgrading.

Tactically, geographically, close range combat, building is better than upgrading, while long-distance combat, upgrading is better than building