Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheNoob5659 -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    After 7 months I reopen one of the biggest question in a strategic game base in real war conditions. Should exist a form to make the troops more experienced than the newest?. I suggest: "yeah why not". This have been happening all over the world. A
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Hungarian provinces shown as core provinces of Romania.

mediterranean theatre , arms race , doomsday, antartica shit map , gold rush, i guess
  • Citizenkane -

Liked Shilleywater’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    So basically putting another article in the newspaper showing K/D within the round. Like you'd see 1 of the 4 articles (Wealth, Economy, Research, Army), most popular/dreaded, and a 3rd showing K/D and or units defeated in the round? I think this has…
  • T-3PO -

Posted the thread Newspaper Overhaul.

Thread
    So I've been thinking about ways to change the game, and in my almost three years of playing, the one thing I haven't see touched is the Newspaper, besides the addition of Most and Least Popular Nations. A couple of these ideas I'm gonna put here I've…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    Now! Gogogo! :)
  • Shilleywater -

Replied to the thread Newspaper stat addition.

So basically putting another article in the newspaper showing K/D within the round. Like you'd see 1 of the 4 articles (Wealth, Economy, Research, Army), most popular/dreaded, and a 3rd showing K/D and or units defeated in the round? I think this has…
  • Shilleywater -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Citizenkane: “would be useful in choosing allies ” Other than the casualties, the data I look at the most in the World Herald are economic production, technological development, and size of armies. It also helps to look…
  • Shilleywater -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    Well, if I see that a country has been attacking early on and has lost 50K men, I assume they are militarily weak after suffering that many losses in the first 3 or 4 days. And if the don't appear on the list of world's strongest military on day 4 that…
  • no thats wrong. This is my account but i cant access it from my phone but im on my phone. Urgghh. Ok so i reset my phone. I cant access my account through the app. Im not even sure how i accessed it here except that now im on google and not the app. Make…
  • Shilleywater -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread pwease helpp.

Like (Post)
    Attack one country at a time, stop attacking everyone, and it is the price you pay for world domination lol
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks doctor
  • gusv -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    If the unit is on the line, a revolt can happen, and the units will not be killed or revolt to the enemy.
  • gusv -

Liked Nn gg’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    units on the dot must be killed before your enemy gets the province, if your units are on the movement line instead, if it’s the one your enemy is using to get the province, they will have to fight first. if the enemy uses the movement line without…
  • gusv -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    A question about revolts. Not complaining about them, as they are part of the game, and the price you pay for being a warmongering leader lol, but will units stationed in a province, but not on the provincial dot, be damaged or lost in case of a revolt.…
  • gusv -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread new ranking "VP ratio".

Like (Post)
    I think the best would be a victory ratio per map ... Why? each map has its own difficulty and it is not good to generalize all the maps in a single victory ratio. I would like to see my own statistics in a separate tab, as well as see the…
  • gusv -

Liked Devo’s post in the thread Creation of a historic world war 2 map (roleplay one, no gold).

Like (Post)
    Ok so what do I need to do to have a game created?, just a regular hww2 map will do. For roleplay ofc
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from Citizenkane: “would be useful in choosing allies ” Other than the casualties, the data I look at the most in the World Herald are economic production, technological development, and size of armies. It also helps to look…
  • YitanTribal -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from YitanTribal: “How is it possible .. ” Alcohol and enticements of young local girls -- the usual stuff smilie_trinken_253.gifsmilie_x_061.gif Quote from YitanTribal: “There is no way to reliably insure against…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Quote from YitanTribal: “How is it possible .. ” Alcohol and enticements of young local girls -- the usual stuff smilie_trinken_253.gifsmilie_x_061.gif Quote from YitanTribal: “There is no way to reliably insure against revolts today even if you…
  • PTPUNISHER -

Wrote a comment on PTPUNISHER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I want to have fun...and no stress! Chill out... :D