Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

About that overstacking planes thing, I think defending actually works without counting SBDE, because that was how I lost to Finland that I explained in another thread. My airforce and the Finnish airforce were about the same number, but he had stacked…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “This means that there has been an exploit often complained about where players can avoid attacking on patrol and allowing their planes to be attacked in order to do more damage. While I have personally found this "exploit" to…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Supremacy Features that would be Very Nice in COW.

Like (Post)
    I think that an edited version of AI trading would be great, especially in Historical. You could propose a trade and the AI would decide much like it decides to change relation, basically it's previous experience with you, your reputation and the risk of…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Are you a Mobile App warrior?.

Quote from Whickett33: “I use the mobile app exclusively. I would really like to see the attack range in the unit information section added. Example 60km for lvl 1 and 2 artillery. 70km for lvl 3 artillery etc. This information would greatly enhance…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Think twice before putting "dawn of the patriot" like events out.

Quote from FinnDaddy: “The event could have been good, and it was a good idea. I feel the map was not even thought out or tested at all though. I am playing three of them, and a friend is also. In all maps, the "rebels" are getting crushed due to the…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

I joined one as the American Resistance with 3 other player from Regulators, we need 300 VP to win so will probably over in a day or two. I enjoyed the map very much and enjoyed fighting the two fronts. I really liked how we started with high research so…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Like (Post)
    I started with 25 units as an American Patriot. We joined the blue team with 4 regulators and so far so good.
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

There is no denying that coal was a vital resource during WWII, and also that it was both an issue of consideration and a means for trade negotiations (see the demands of both Italy and Spain in order to enter the war - coal was there - the targeting of…
  • General Nightman -

Liked Pathos’s post in the thread Chat Rules.

Like (Post)
    Chat Rules Respectful Treatment Bytro Labs provides you with a chat to communicate with other users in connection with the game and create a thriving community spirit. It is therefore absolutely essential that all users treat each other respectfully…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Think twice before putting "dawn of the patriot" like events out.

That is only the signup period, the game can run for weeks and months past that. The game speed is 2x, so your days are only half as long.
  • FinnDaddy -

Quote from General Nightman: “I know of several moderators that have won as rebels. Barracks are cheap to build, if you can hold the war off long enough, you can produce tons of militia. ” This event has only been going for a limited time: "Sign-up…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Paratrooper Stories?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JCS Darragh: “I haven't gotten to try them out. ” You spammed the forum relentlessly for YEARS about them, and you haven't even tried them out? :tumbleweed:
  • General Nightman -

Don't recall saying WHEN they won, only that they did. Maybe they had better allies, higher level player often wait for friends to play with them. Their level of skill is usually pretty high too.
  • FinnDaddy -

General Nightman "I know of several moderators that have won as rebels. Barracks are cheap to build, if you can hold the war off long enough, you can produce tons of militia. " How on earth could some moderators have won as rebels in only day 8? Not…
  • General Nightman -

Nobody can win them all, it's an impossibility. Some of the countries in event maps are extremely hard to win with; they're just meant to have fun with.
  • FinnDaddy -

Also, this event drew me back to playing by the sound of it, so I just feel bad for the Patriots that have walked away from a hopeless situation.
  • FinnDaddy -

I have been Japanese. Two of my Blackfoot opponents have tried to build militia. I took them over, cancelled the milita builds and had 0-3 allies helping me wipe them out. Even the allies that end up doing nothing made it hard for blackfoot to…
  • FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread Eminem2891 - Introduction.

You should play trippleA then! I love it due to the casual turn based pace. Also, my wife loves Eminem's music even more than I do, so glad to have you. As for me, bad run ins with heavy gold users shut me out of the game for a little over a year, but I…
  • FinnDaddy -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

I wish this was set up like Quora or something where we could comment under individual reply's. This relates to someone's comments, but emphasizes that the way this game is set up is for retired people, unemployed, and frivolous spenders. When I have the…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Eminem2891 - Introduction.