Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Braveheart23 -

Posted the thread Problem attacking tanks with tactical bombers..

Thread
    In game 2,602,079, I am playing Sweden. I am in Canada, with a tactical bomber unit (CQ6) in Kenora, attempting to attack a Light Tank unit (Y63), but cannot. I get a "Error: Server state does not match". I close the game, then re-open it, and same…
  • Braveheart23 -

Replied to the thread Problems moving units out of Gibraltar.

Not helpful. The problem is fixed, but I don't know what an in-game ticket is, or where to find it. And why have three other problems I had been fixed just by bringing up the issue here?
  • Hello all, Quote from grandpooba52: “Quote from Edepedable: “Creating a premier league would put an additional step between what the player league is now and new entries ” some how we have a misunderstanding there is no proposal to make a new…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

if we are going to debate what changes should be made lets use the latest rules in effect here is the link for the correct rules now in effect Players League Rules effective January 1, 2019
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

Quote from Edepedable: “Misunderstandings happen, I am trying to understand, it seems we perceive the creating of a new division diferently. My stance is that opening a new division might make the regular league less crowded. If I understand correctly…
  • Lawrence Czl -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I think you don't get it. The bomber attacks three units. So the attack is split in three. First attack is against an armor unit. Bomber uses (one third of) anti-armor value. Second attack is against Infantry. Bomber uses…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread rushing ahead.

ok, thank you, driving right into the middle of the county sounds like a wise idea against active players, ill be sure to keep this in mind :D
  • hey guys. rule 5 has already been made a call of war rule during the last update. so it doesnt need to be a special players league rule. As of Jan 22 - Anti betrayal measures: Players of a team or a coalition can no longer change their relation to…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Infantry and Armor "Nukes".

Quote from Prefector: “IF a bomber does damage to infantry class and armor class by default. ” It does not. It sounds to me like you want to make a 'doom stack' or something that is a universal winning combination. The beauty of Call of War is…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread I'm being haunted by a ghost tank.

Typically reloading the game will fix this, as your browser (The client) believes one thing while the server believes a different thing. Since they don't agree they are fighting each other. With some browsers and situations you need to clear your…
  • Guioco -

Liked Mr Selfridge’s post in the thread BUG: Airplanes positioning Patrol.

Like (Post)
    I have more information about this bug which continues to annoy me. If you are patrolling your planes, and you set the planes to the edge of the limit of the planes patrol range, it will fly there and then suddenly return to the aiport. You can not…
  • CoralWar -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “This is like some ebb and flood thing. People plea for less rules; inadverse effects happen; people want those countered; more rules are implemented; people say it gets too complicated and scream for less rules. Many of…
  • Guioco -

Replied to the thread BUG: Airplanes positioning Patrol.

Yes, it has happened to me. The planes not only can not be reset but they return to base *and refuel*. It is a relatively recent behaviour. Link to My Description
  • Diabolical -

Replied to the thread Watch towers.

Quote from Lukenick: “I agree with your statement regarding the stealth of submarines being ineffective against destroyers and other subs and I think the naval bombers should not be able to detect them when they're not battling. I still stand against…
  • Lukenick -

The 3 player limit is fine for maps that can be made by the common player, I was just wondering if it were possible for the PL to get a specialized map for 40 or more players which would make a 4-5 player coalition limit reasonable. And yes, I know this…
  • Lukenick -

Liked ukliw’s post in the thread Coalitions in the Players League.

Like (Post)
    I would prefer a game without a coalition, but is there any idea to look after it? On the last map 4 players directly or indirectly played together and won in this way. If such a thing does not limit it, coalitions and the prohibition of any…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Watch towers.

I agree with your statement regarding the stealth of submarines being ineffective against destroyers and other subs and I think the naval bombers should not be able to detect them when they're not battling. I still stand against the landmines because of…
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Can Admin Video competition game..

One of my concerns with video on the battles is that it could be viewed by the players who are participating to determine how to beat these other players captured on video. The battle reenactments should not, even if they could, be available to the…
  • cerealnerd -

I thought it was the Players league, not a coalition league. Maybe coalitions are a bigger problem than realized.