Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Red_1833 -

Replied to the thread New GUI.

Ive said it in two places now. My only gripes are that 1) the new tags are very confusing on the mobile platform. Now unless you zoom all the way in these tags cover up units and cover other tags and its just a big jumble of crap and you basically have…
  • Red_1833 -

Posted the thread New update and the name tags.

Thread
    My opinion of the name tags is for the mobile platform. I dont like them. Maybe i can get used to them. But its just too much going on for a small screen. Its hard to see where the units are, especially in an area where there are 4+ armies in a small…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread More forum changes!.

No official one sorry. Stats of units change more frequently than Doctrine buffs, therefore we would need to constantly update that site, which is too much of a hassle. Also we are not using the forum anymore for info like this, in fact we will remove…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Stealth.

Like (Post)
    commandos capture all provinces they go thru
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Coalition Names.

Quote from Comrade genz: “If I pick Germany or Italy or Spain axis, USA, France or Uk allies, ussr then cccp. Lol :D ” So if you take USSR the name of your coalition is "USSR" as it is written in the original Russian ? I would not trust a coalition whose…
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Historical World War, Mexico: Day to day report..

Day7: Allies: Italy has taken all of the Balkans except Romania
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread I got doubts.

It is possible that you conquered a province from another Doctrine which was currently producing a cruiser. The newly built cruiser will belong to that other Doctrine stats-wise, even though it uses the image of your own Doctrine. Once you upgrade it it…
  • Comrade genz -

Day 7: American front: It's almost the same as yesterday. I almost taken the whole country.
  • Comrade genz -

Day 7: Central American front: I've taken Guatemala, I'll talked the rest in a few days.I can't send any more photos for an error. :thumbdown:
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Coalition Names.

If I pick Germany or Italy or Spain axis, USA, France or Uk allies, ussr then cccp. Lol :D
  • The Game lvl increase through xp, xp increase through xp.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Stealth.

commandos capture all provinces they go thru
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

Hope you guys also like the tweaks to the army labels. Quote from BluPanzer: “Are the black spots on provinces a part of the update? ” Yes! "A bug was fixed that prevented impact craters to be displayed after a ranged unit attacked." They were in…
  • i can definitely say bytro does listen, by reading the newest update log. @ryanb96's request for a lower expansion penalty was implemented and my request for better tutorials were being implemented. thanks devs
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread EDF Looking for players.

Thread
    Recruiting is now open. Any rank, any level. Basic requirements are, activity on game and discord usage. PM me for discord link.
  • Ciro702 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Hi Everyone, I have learned this game with the help of my students and have fallen in love with it. All though I only play half a year, I have mastered the game with the help of my students and my alliance team mates. Of course I'm learning still. I'm…
  • Ciro702 -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • Ciro702 -

Liked GMTpersonalized’s post in the thread New Moderator Introduction.

Like (Post)
    Hello All CoW Players and Staffers, I wanted to reach out to the community and let the staffers know that I am happy to be here and to let the players know that I am here to assist as best I can. If you have any questions or comments I am open most…
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked KingVarchasv’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, but many nations are there which expand over many ethinicities or as in the game cores. Like India, it has hindus, marathas, sikhs, tamils but still the Indian government tolerates them. So there could be a policy. You will tolerate them and get…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Comrade genz on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    why do you care? it's useless, besides the quote form is mine, and i removed it from my sig since it does not fit me