Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nowy Imperator 401 -

Wrote a comment on Nowy Imperator 401’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hej Witam

Chciałem się spytać co myślicie o tym żeby Bytro dodało do call of war choroby i nowe jednostki

Moim zdaniem byłoby to coś fajnego albo ciekawego gdyby Bytro się zechciało dodać choroby do gry bo wtedy gra byłaby chyba troche ciekawsza co ?
  • fluffy pancake -

Replied to a comment by Suna232 on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Boke Karl Boke!!!
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Another rant(First Thread was a rant btw).

This is free to play game. For this game to exist and grow there needs to be some sort of income because for game this big it takes alot of time and manpower to be maintain and updated. And high command dont give you very big adventige and even if…
  • Suna232 -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Historical World War map, Finland.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “War you are talking abouth is inglouriouse Finland war when they joined axis powers and attacked USSR ” Also known as the Continuation War.
  • Suna232 -

Liked WheelyBrian’s post in the thread Lack of Help on Help Channel.

Like (Post)
    if you don't think you get help in chat then send a bug report in and someone will help you. there was a issue with the carriers and planes but it has been fixed you might need to restart app and make sure it is up dated clear cache in browser if pc
  • Suna232 -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on Suna232’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Well Kingdom of Bosnia after erly war with Hungary, witch they berly losed, Hungary become leading country for aproximetly 80 years or soo.
    That was before
    Austro-Hungarian Empire. I was not talking abouth Austrian annex.
  • Suna232 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread New doctrine?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “if there was to be a new doctrine I’d says neutral for all the ai. ” no. Doctrine is like military tactics/equipment. What would neutrality have, "inability to make troops?"" Plus AI countries like Belgium and…
  • jefin b -

Wrote a comment on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey BMfox, can you add german to my languages
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tre: “Germany is overpowered. ” Second person to quote a long post IN ONE THREAD. WHEN CAN PPL STOP!?!?!? IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!! (sorry for all caps) :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    There's no definite answer to this, depends on your playstyle. Axis has powerful units, but with Comintern can produce more. Allies can produce faster, but you often end up in a resource shortage. Pan-Asian if you can use the terrain well.
  • Tsar Franz Von Manil -

Posted the thread Another rant(First Thread was a rant btw).

Thread
    The High command will make the game a pay to win game. If this won't be nerfed or give the regular community a simple buff. Many will quit playing game if they have to micro manage it every god dang time. Also about sleep times, we should be able to…
  • Tsar Franz Von Manil -

Replied to the thread This is just a quality of life suggestion.

Plus people with high command is unfair to those who can't be in the game 24/7 We have work ya know. Plus a simple single type queue system could work. Example: HC can queue any specific armies Regular can only queue one army(type)
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Doctrines.

axis i believe is best. It can tear through everyone else's units in 1v1. The extra price doesnt matter at all, when you get a +1600 economy you will have no shortages
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Comment
    HOW DARE YOU NOT FOLLOW ME!!
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Haha KARL and Nova sittin in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Reply
    >:( Do you want me to dissolve you????
  • GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You are Karl's gf
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

no i mean how do you / is it possible to post powerpoint? As an attachment or smth
  • i have also beaten GERMANY and USSR in HWW before Whowh. TWINSIES
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “if there was to be a new doctrine I’d says neutral for all the ai. ” no. Doctrine is like military tactics/equipment. What would neutrality have, "inability to make troops?"" Plus AI countries like Belgium and…