Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Copper987 -

Replied to the thread All Countries All In Roleplay Map (73 player map).

I'm interested in joining this, I could get 2 or 3 other people on board as well
  • Marching in Place -

Replied to the thread Are counter-espinage spies global?.

I agree with your reasoning, makes sense to me; it's what I figured when I started studying spies... But of course, that forces counter-intel to be reactive and not prophylactic, because to be prophylactic you'd have to guess ahead of time where to…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

If you put a counter intel in a province, how can it counter other cities?
  • Marching in Place -

Ryan, just an hour ago I had a Help-Chat moderator tell me that counter-intel spies work globally, throughout all friendly territories, not just in the province where they are recruited... This issue needs to be clarified, officially and explictly, in…
  • RC_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Wolly1959.

Follow
  • RC_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Frontstabilisator.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Cal04’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    No, it would still be World War Two era, and not just US vs. USSR. It could be no teams and all the other superpowers are equally strong which isn’t the Cold War.
  • Cal04 -

Replied to the thread New Game Mode Idea.

No, it would still be World War Two era, and not just US vs. USSR. It could be no teams and all the other superpowers are equally strong which isn’t the Cold War.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked thebestboy192’s post in the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I was wondering if you would like to join the Training Alliance. We are a group of active and friendly individuals who participate in many Alliance v Alliance games. Our main goal is to improve players that join by putting them in A v A games with…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Join Our Alliance!.

I would! :) ;) Lol, thanks for sending this out!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked thebestboy192’s post in the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I was wondering if you would like to join the Training Alliance. We are a group of active and friendly individuals who participate in many Alliance v Alliance games. Our main goal is to improve players that join by putting them in A v A games with
  • Ryan04px2025 -

They work in the province that they are deployed to. Not globally. As you don't own provinces globally. If you do, you have to send someone there.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Changes to all call of war maps.

China should use soviet weapons. They don't have (much) tanks back then. Kuo min tang uses American weapons. Communist China uses soviet and stolen Kuo min tang weapons which are American.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Why does 'Collect reward' not give any reward.

Like (Post)
    OK, thanx. I guess the text is simply misleading then.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Now follows Restrisiko.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Oil - rarity and use.

Like (Post)
    smilie_winke_108.gifHey Ryan04px2025, ..you have received a new conversation message