Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OutsiderJoe -

Liked Duke Of Aosta’s post in the thread Italian Recognition.

Like (Post)
    Respectfully most Italian divisions has extremely high moral in 1939 it only went down in 1940 and went back up in 1941 and back down in 1943, you do realise the Italians did most the work in army group south, Greece, North Africa, and the pacific, and…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Less colonies.

Ok I know, But cant the independent countries have like british flags and shit?
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Return of All Countries, All In.

Like (Post)
    Denmark (actually pretty good): ALLY WITH GERMANY (this is the most important- it means you can get past day three, Germany has like three battleships right on top of you) Now that you won't die right away, start to get resources. You actually have a…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Less colonies.

The UK/France only have colonies in Historic World War rounds. The reason they do is because this map is Historic. British India is separate because it had its own viceroy and separate army units. While it was ruled by Britain, its army was a separate…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Less colonies.

Thread
    I suggest, that the UK and France dont have alot of colonies, for example, India was under British rule, but they are still playable in this game, so why cant we do the same with Indonesia? Sure France and UK can have colonies, but I think it will be…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Research limits.

Not really, I mean like tanks and aircrafts, like I want those to look like modern tanks
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Wrote a comment on TCKartalMapper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Now follows Indy Neidell.

Follow
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to a comment by Indy Neidell on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hello
  • Nicc99 -

Posted the thread Province list.

Thread
    How do I view all columns in the 'Province List' in the 1.5 version. With all the extra buildings I can't see the first 3 or 4 columns.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Cannot Patrol attack Stealth Units in 1.5.

Thread
    What is this about? You spot a stealth unit (like a militia in an urban area or forest). Even can be involved in combat (and so theoretically no longer in stealth according to the description of stealth), and you want to patrol attack it with Tacs - no…
  • Indy Neidell -

Wrote a comment on Mariscal Von Mastein’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oh wait this is spanish im not supposed to be here
  • Indy Neidell -

Wall Comment
    Hello
  • elmaqui -

Wall Comment
    saludos Von ;)
  • elmaqui -

Now follows Mariscal Von Mastein.

Follow
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Convoys Overpowered in 1.5.

Thread
    Has anybody else found plane and ship convoys way overpowered in 1.5? I have a 10 stack ship convoy coming up against 4 (L1) cruisers. In 1.0 it would be game over in a couple of combat rounds. In 1.5 it looks like the transport ships are going win To me…
  • elmaqui -

Wrote a comment on ElSenyorPotatato’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola potato
  • elmaqui -

Now follows ElSenyorPotatato.

Follow
  • ShoeBob -

Replied to the thread New Unit Suggestion: Engineers.

These units should be able to build buildings faster. Like the marine engineers at guadacanal during the Second World War