Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thunderdog1138 -

Replied to the thread Japanese tech tree: strategic bombers are worng.

Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “in the Japanese tech tree, the strategic bomber has 4 propellers right Also if you check the Image its says that bomber is the Mitsubishi-ki 1 bomber but the Mitsubishi-ki 1 has TWO Propellers ONLY yet the Japanese…
  • Tarskamos -

Wrote a comment on byzantion1683’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Byz you banned me for no reason. I feel betrayed. No one is responding to me. :(
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Hello @Louisiana Boy James I must say I found this a very interesting read and pretty good I am kinda focused on the UK chapter which I find to be honest and really I want to know more of what will happen there to the player playing as Germany Well
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked Louisiana Boy James’s post in the thread Call of War For Every Country.

Like (Post)
    Hello. A long time ago I decided to try to create a player's manual on Tablo. I played as 100 different countries on the World at War map. My "book" contains every single day and all the strategies that I followed. It was written in present because…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread C00L Mus1c.

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty sure once all of your territory is gone, if you have no ground army remaining and no troop transports on the sea, all naval assets, I.e. Destroyers, subs, battleships, etc, just despawn. Feel free to correct me on that, but I've literally…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

Like (Post)
    they're only a threat if you're stupid enough to not scout where you are going :D since they're AI controlled/idle when the player leaves cuz he no longer has a nation they should be fairly easy to deal with
  • gusv -

Liked Marching in Place’s post in the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

Like (Post)
    I'm new, so forgive me if I'm wrong... As I understand it, ships always recover each day-change... So, even if a player has lost his all his provinces (which means, of course, also his capital), they remain a viable threat?... You know how forced march…
  • Somanta -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Test game update: Half a day to go on the last test game. Game recap: Crushed neighbors in the 1st week, though I wasn't very active. Simply made a few stacks of the original troops and send them walking, while building artillery and AC in the…
  • Tarskamos -

Wrote a comment on Eminem2891’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey I heard that you can talk about bans from the other comments? I already created a conversation with you please check it out.
  • immegrant -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Алекс удалите меня пожалуйста с карты курская альянсавая в связи с распадом
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

I'm pretty sure once all of your territory is gone, if you have no ground army remaining and no troop transports on the sea, all naval assets, I.e. Destroyers, subs, battleships, etc, just despawn. Feel free to correct me on that, but I've literally…
  • VVV43 -

Wall Comment
    Алекс, скажите пожалуйста, вы приняли мою заявку на удаление?
  • VVV43 -

Wall Comment
    Алекс удалите меня пожалуйста с карты курская альянсавая в связи с распадом коалиции
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

they're only a threat if you're stupid enough to not scout where you are going :D since they're AI controlled/idle when the player leaves cuz he no longer has a nation they should be fairly easy to deal with
  • Marching in Place -

Posted the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

Thread
    I'm new, so forgive me if I'm wrong... As I understand it, ships always recover each day-change... So, even if a player has lost his all his provinces (which means, of course, also his capital), they remain a viable threat?... You know how forced march…
  • Edidas -

Posted the thread Country Names on the World Map.

Thread
    Hi, this is my first post on the forum. In call of war, when the map is zoomed out, we can see the colour of a particular country, but we don't know which country the territory belongs to unless you click on its provinces. What I am suggesting are…
  • gusv -

Liked FlemishPagan’s post in the thread Tutorial games level cap.

Like (Post)
    I would like to suggest a max level to join tutorial games. Tutorial games are designed to give new players a taste of the game, and to learn about game mechanics and tactics. Now often higher level players join tutorial maps in order to gain easy wins,…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Tutorial games level cap.

Like (Post)
    This has been suggested before, and possibly tried on a trial basis. There are upsides and downsides to this. Without any experienced players to observe or fear, then new players are content to simply wait. This makes for a very boring game. …