Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Ads.

Like (Post)
    Do you mean the ads that pop out from the side that advertise products or the ads that urge you to buy gold and stuff?
  • jefin b -

Replied to a comment by jefin b on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    do mods need to apply for vacation?
  • jefin b -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Province trade.

Like (Post)
    I think that mutch bether way to make province trede more usefull is that you remove time restrictions(7 day rule). If you want to stop miltiple account players just make only 1 core province trade per day and make non core provinces limitless in…
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread FANDOM.

A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. ... The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity, or…
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Suggestion: Popularity meter.

Like (Post)
    You can see your popularity already. Go to diplomacy, find your country, then click on info. Then click two times to the right.
  • jefin b -

Liked FoxTrotOne_CoN’s post in the thread Suggestion: Popularity meter.

Like (Post)
    there should be a 'Popularity meter' added into the game. It will be a bar in the world-herald that fills up / depletes based on how much your popularity stat increases or decreases with other nations. it would be a way of calculating your popularity…
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Crew the aircraft carriers!.

Like (Post)
    Just move planes onto the carrier. Takes like an hour.
  • jefin b -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Like (Post)
    Big supporter of anonymous messages coming back to the paper for sure. Ranking system perks is cool, just like you can join certain game modes and access more scenarios with higher ranks. For example: Rank 70 - get to post anonymous messages Rank 90-…
  • jefin b -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    You yourself have a like pact, you can't deny it
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Why don't you guys understand, they removed canvas because there were major bugs with it so canvas can't come back
  • Stumpy Pete -

Liked arkranox’s post in the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Like (Post)
    Really agree on your modification. However, there was a little bug that should be mentioned: when filtering messages by enemies or allies, Anonymous messages were filtered. It was a way to know more about who wrote it. Maybe fix it by showing it only in…
  • Stumpy Pete -

Liked aaronlieber77’s post in the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Like (Post)
    Just checking in to see if Canvas has come back. I used to play this game for hours and hours every day. Its bizarre getting all those extra hours back. well, see you in another month or so ...
  • chrisgarci -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-04-13.

Meanwhile I have been on matches where there are some countries whose provinces are all gone but have a good number of troops. They were persistent in keeping their units not being found by others but they did not make an effort to take a fkin single…
  • aaronlieber77 -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Just checking in to see if Canvas has come back. I used to play this game for hours and hours every day. Its bizarre getting all those extra hours back. well, see you in another month or so ...
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

You yourself have a like pact, you can't deny it
  • jefin b -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Like (Post)
    I didn't even realize anonymous newspaper article posting was gone! :O Yea I'd like the have a big report icon that mods or GOs can monitor if stupid stuff is being posted. Unit trades won't being happening for sure. Search the suggestion forum for…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Quote from whowh: “Quote from GrandEmpire: “The navy has a bit more ships. ” I'd say the opposite. Remember the naval combat around norway. it was catastrophic for the german surface fleet. ” true, but 1. Britian gets more ships and is already…
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread BUG REPORT! SAID THE SPEED WAS 0!.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Sorry everyone i swear this was my freind.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

dont worry i sacrificed an extra 900,000 in my spare time just in case