Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    Wait for uhh... late 2024 or 2025 when a new wave comes.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Day 2: On day two, the Dalai Lama continued the quest of modernizing tibet's industry and military. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2f4531fa8902537dc2794f0cd The Tibetan army now totals 16 units, having produced six artillery over the day with 3 more…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Quote from whowh: “most notably 'communism', led by Germany and Iran, and 'The Axis Powers', led by Poland. ” Yes! Well, what would you do? A war or an alliance with india?
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Wait for uhh... late 2024 or 2025 when a new wave comes.
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked DOMORIAMORAMOR’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;)
  • DOMORIAMORAMOR -

I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;)
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The wave has ended, you expect the forum to be alive?
  • Claudio NVKP -

Well, the infrastructure from Moscow part isn't true. You can see even remote cities in Siberia have a Tram system. Grozny's rebuilding was fantastic. Basically all big cities in Russia have good enough infrastructure if you really look at them. Russia…