Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Review.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Yes, it has gone up for you, as you were most likely one of the “lucky” ones, who the AI liked. This means that the AI will declare war on you as intended, as it does for everyone else. This is intended ” Hm.. I was lucky…
  • TheUltimate11 -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey can I join the alliance?
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

The reason 1, 2, and 5 all have it been implemented is for the same reason: cheating. All of these could be used by multi accounters to cheat, which is exactly the reason that unit trading was removed. Number 4 was a bug fix that in turn caused some AI…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Cannot access home page and games every few minutes.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread GalacticEmpire Recruiting.

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “i would like to join! But i cant because im not level 40+ :( ” You can apply to Imperial Academy, our other alliance.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Yes, it has gone up for you, as you were most likely one of the “lucky” ones, who the AI liked. This means that the AI will declare war on you as intended, as it does for everyone else. This is intended.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from DoctorDR1: “In regards to the AI behavior, it was a bug that caused AI to like certain players more. When the devs fixed this, all of the countries that hadn’t declared war suddenly did so at the same time. The devs have fixed this, so…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from 6767avfff: “i agree .do it and i think you are a kind of one of the most important players your voice will be heard , i'm in from now . ” Haha,I am popular yes but I lost that because I have to leave for 3 whole months.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Political system.

Quote from BuddyFanatic131: “i'm gonna be honest,i was just posting a idea,you guys can create the poll and whatnot ” Yes but I want names and probably an external platform in case Bytro wanna knock it out Quote from 6767avfff: “i never did a such…
  • BuddyFanatic131 -

Liked 6767avfff’s post in the thread improve the game !!!!.

Like (Post)
    i meant faster maps like hearts of iron .plus 10 more faster is just a event it comes 1 or 2 times per year , what i am saying is that it must be always like 22 clash of nations and historical 1939 .
  • BuddyFanatic131 -

i'm gonna be honest,i was just posting a idea,you guys can create the poll and whatnot
  • alvar von haffen -

Replied to a comment by Rodrigo 1 on Rodrigo 1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bien , pues te dejo este discord para organizarnos .
    discord.gg/prnNHw
  • 6767avfff -

i never did a such thing , can you do it ?
  • 6767avfff -

i agree .do it and i think you are a kind of one of the most important players your voice will be heard , i'm in from now .
  • DAMINATO99 -

Replied to a comment by DAMINATO99 on alvar von haffen’s wall.

Wall Reply
    si lo se,ayer investigue sobre esto,me encanto el realismo,aunque no se si debo comprarme armas yo para jugar o hay "servicios" que te alquilan una cantidad de armas especificas por algunas horas para que juegues,como es el caso del Lasershot(debes darle…