Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zundert The Terrible -

Replied to the thread 'The Terrible Coalition' in search of new members.

Quote from HRoulain: “Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. ” This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating. ” Not really,…
  • PFM12 -

Liked Zundert The Terrible’s post in the thread 'The Terrible Coalition' in search of new members.

Like (Post)
    We require Discord because if something happens, like someone being attacked you can tag them and they will get a notification. Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. Last but not least if…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread I need help with Rockets.

Like (Post)
    @hakijaa Hello there fellow player! Rockets are a great investment if a number of conditions are met. 1) Your country produces a lot of metal and enough rare metals, so you do not miss the resources spent on research and the rockets themselves. 2A) You…
  • XXXXXX1234 -

Replied to the thread Players League April 2019 Sign UP.

- XXXXXX1234 I agree to the Players League Rules
  • HRoulain -

Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. ” This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating.
  • FoRsAkEnCaRd -

Replied to the thread [4200] Untouchable is recruiting.

Though I would ask around about it as things always change. That could be allowed but I know for a fact that bringing them later into the game is not allowed.
  • hankoXD -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Oh, that makes much more sense. I play on mobile. Thanks for clarifying.
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

It's attack radius needs to be within the range from the airfield it's flying from, otherwise it's just turning to convoy. Are you playing in PC or Mobile? It's a little hard to see the radius from Mobile, we have a graphical indication of the radius on…
  • hankoXD -

Posted the thread Airplane Convoys.

Thread
    I don't understand. I am fairly new to Call of War, so keep that in mind. Whenever I select an airplane unit and try to attack with it, it always turns into a convoy instead of actually flying. Even if there are airfields around it, the unit just turns…
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread Navy.

Good navy is too expensive, bad navy almoast useless. Also You can have good navy only if you already dominate map without it.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread I need help with Rockets.

@hakijaa Hello there fellow player! Rockets are a great investment if a number of conditions are met. 1) Your country produces a lot of metal and enough rare metals, so you do not miss the resources spent on research and the rockets themselves. 2A) You…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Level 1 rockets.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “ The short version: Planes on the ground are still planes, except for the brief refueling period so they will defend themselves the same as they would in the air. ”
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Level 1 rockets.

Thread
    I saw enemy planes are waiting in enemy base they werent refuelling just waiting I sent my level 1 rockets and they shot down my rockets this means ıf u dont see a refuelling plane dont send level 1 rocket ? enemy player was afk
  • Zundert The Terrible -

We require Discord because if something happens, like someone being attacked you can tag them and they will get a notification. Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. Last but not least if…
  • noamspeed -

Liked Xarus’s post in the thread C00L Mus1c.

Like (Post)
    Okay i got a new one for you! Music is from a German Composer Peer Kursiv. Video is taken from a road trip that seven girls made some years ago in Spain during the summer. The Girls call "Longboard Girls Crew", have fun!!! youtu.be/W9IIU8AJHCw
  • Spiffolo -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread New Unit- Nuclear Artillery.

Like (Post)
    I think the idea is a nuclear railroad gun, that does say 1/10th the damage of an atomic bomber every hour. Make the atomic artillery upgradable from levels 1 to 3 and mimic the 1/10th damage of each level of atomic bomber. A level 3 would be quite…
  • Marshal Toad -

Posted the thread Marshal Toad's Starter Guide.

Thread
    Marshal Toad's Starter Guide Introduction This is a short guide for both new and experienced players of Call of War to read and use. Note that this is how I personally play the game and does not mean it is the best or the worst. Please also note that…
  • HRoulain -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Navy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FUNGUS_TE_FIRST: “the world map im playing on opens up navys to having huge power ” I still don't build much navy on a 100 player world map. Just enough to cross from French Sudan to Maranhoa, see above. Other places you can disembark…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Navy.

Quote from FUNGUS_TE_FIRST: “the world map im playing on opens up navys to having huge power ” I still don't build much navy on a 100 player world map. Just enough to cross from French Sudan to Maranhoa, see above. Other places you can disembark…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Dealing with Elite AI Questions.

Thread
    So I started a solo game as North USA and attacked in order: South USA, Canada, France, then Spain I watched as my relations with the rest of the world shifted to embargo but then I was shocked when the first AI country declared war on me and it was…