Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire -

Wrote a comment on Suna232’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your from Hungary
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread New doctrine?.

British doctrine and American doctrine did differ. I do like the Commonwealth idea, and non commonwealth could be normal allies or maybe Western Allies
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread New unit idea, myb.

Quote from Suna232: “Oky, most likely this was sugested few times buth why dont add helicopters buth very high on aircrafts branch for resrch. That would be very good unit and give erlyer acces to helicopter Allied doctrine as they only used them at…
  • BMfox -

Liked Ciro702’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MZM7: “That's not what I was talking about. My example is about when you happen to be at war with another player or coalition, and your ally goes inactive, and the AI proceeds to attack you. I made no mention of popularity in this case, I'm…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

!!! Ok, then time to take control of Russia's military and drive Europe to a world war AND CONQUER THE WORLD AND SHAPE IT IN MY IMAGE MUHHAHAHHAH- oops i mean, time to walk the dogs
  • Ciro702 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread The new Roman Empire.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ciro702: “That I agree on. The Persians were the inspiration of the founding fathers and even Machiavelli. He knows how to touch the hearts on both sides. ” Cyrus the Great pretty much invented Human Rights. And Persia made about 15…
  • BMfox -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread THE GOLD.

Like (Post)
    I think that golders are big part of this game and without them this game would be developing mutch slower. Soo when you incounter golder in game, tell him "thank you" because he is helping developers and others to make living out of this job and then…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

Quote from Ciro702: “That I agree on. The Persians were the inspiration of the founding fathers and even Machiavelli. He knows how to touch the hearts on both sides. ” Cyrus the Great pretty much invented Human Rights. And Persia made about 15…
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

That I agree on. The Persians were the inspiration of the founding fathers and even Machiavelli. He knows how to touch the hearts on both sides.
  • Roberto's hot cousin -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on Roberto's hot cousin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    GRRRR
  • jefin b -

Replied to the thread THE GOLD.

Quote from BMfox: “Or you do like me and you never use gold but just stockpile up the gold from your wins, achievements, rewards, events and by watching the advertisement video's online. I've got quite a bit of gold saved up for that rainy day where I…
  • jefin b -

Wrote a comment on BrutusTrump’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • jefin b -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Newspaper Ridiculing me for Reporting: What should I do?.

Like (Post)
    Instructions unclear: whiny 17 year old girl shot me.
  • jefin b -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Newspaper Ridiculing me for Reporting: What should I do?.

Like (Post)
    So, I'm playing a World at War game. A country was posting offensive and inappropriate stuff in the newspaper. (I am keeping specific information out of this. I don't want my identity to be disclosed.) I don't have the exact words, because the articles…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    proxy-domination is how i roll
  • jefin b -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Korea World at War Day by Day Report.

Like (Post)
    Days 6-8: The Growing Threat "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Life, it was the season of…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Day 1 : This is my first post. Try not to be too negative in the comments. I have been playing for a few months and am relatively skilled. Constructive Critique is welcome. Now, onto the report. It is halfway through Day 1 at the time of writing. When I…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Day 5: The Korean Empire This report is just a run-through of Days 2-5. Hope you enjoy. Make sure you hit that notifications bell, and smash that subscribe button. Diplomacy: I had gotten share map with Manchukuo and Nationalist China, who were in a…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Forgot to mention: Chimere was the one who inspired me to join this forum and make these playthroughs. While this is nothing compared to his detailed and interesting threads, reading his Dominican Republic playthrough inspired me.
  • jefin b -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread World at war paki day by day report.

Like (Post)
    anything new?