Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lt.Rohini -

Now follows Talvisota.

Follow
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The forum would go through stages of inactive waves.What I've noticed is that when there's no real "game things" , the off topics are quite active. I've also noticed that the forum does have it's regular members active and it's not a big group and most…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked AllStar’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Just like in every game, mastering the core mechanics will undoubtedly make you a better player. Start by learning those first. A player named Hornet Keeper created excellent guides that delve into the details of battle and economic calculations. You…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Hi, I am new to the game. Is there any helpful guides or lessons I can use to help me get better? ” I would also suggest checking out BMfox on youtube
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread LEARNING.

Like (Post)
    Continue playing! That's the best guide, understand your favourite playstyle, doctrine, map. Get better. Get into a good alliance, you'll eventually become a pro.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Nostroma’s post in the thread Victory Gold.

Like (Post)
    I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold.
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Victory Gold.

Quote from Nostroma: “I think that needs to be changed.... Not right that someone can start, join a coalition, then log out for 14 days....then log back in when his buddies tell him to in order to grab the gold. ” This is frustrating yes and low…
  • croatian kid -

Posted the thread estónija, látvija, i toljska.

Thread
    in hww it seems that estónija, látvija i toljska (estonia, latvia, and lithuania) all start with same troop. is accurate or no? 5 militia, 2 inf, some at and aa, and a sub and maybe a plane
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• croatian kid -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• croatian kid -

Replied to the thread What would you do?.

• Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Best country.

Best country to play with? It depends on you as an individual, what game plan you have, what type of map you playing,the doctrine you playing, what you want to achieve and how you want to achieve it. Say for example you ask me what's the best country to…
  • croatian kid -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread What would you do?.

Like (Post)
    Experimenting with P2P would be top of the list of course. Make the game moddable, so the vast reservoir of player creativity could be unlocked. After I saw Civilization turned into a game about creating a social media app (GIF was a follow-up tech of…
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Does spying count as activity for going ai.

Quote from aronhoustongy: “Spying, in the context of artificial intelligence, typically refers to the unauthorized or covert gathering of information from individuals or organizations. While AI systems can be developed for various purposes, including…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    I have surpassed every CON player in points! Truly nothing can stop me!
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread Does spying count as activity for going ai.

I know if you went inactive and you return to the game the moment you click any order, instruction the game will go from AI back to you. Why would someone want to go inactive but still want to focus on spy reports?The spies will continue to spy even…