Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Day 2 summary. (Unlikely to be able to keep up daily summaries lol, but while I have the free time :) As soon as day 2clicked over I researched rocket arty. After seeing Syria's stack of 11 on myborder, and Iraq previously attacking me. And saudi moving…
  • haidang2014 -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    Seems a little funny that in the 22 player map, the Tsar has a Communist Doctrine.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Seems a little funny that in the 22 player map, the Tsar has a Communist Doctrine.
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on BabyDollx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    we are really active alliance with 19 members and having two sister alliances so we are starting another alliance and we are looking for players who can lead it too pls consider our allince assuring u of honesty and many ava and internal games being…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to a comment by GEN.FARSWAN on BabyDollx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    waiting for ur reply if u are interested in alliance thx
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to a comment by GEN.FARSWAN on BabyDollx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    btw dont think i am a creep lol but you are really beautiful
  • Faranor -

Posted the thread Gold using in alliance games.

Thread
    I would like the option the disable gold usage in alliance games. Most of the times people tend to honor the agreement not to use gold in games but i think that an option to disable gold using would be better thing to have.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread How Do You Log Out?.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “In PC, there is a button next to the settings and achievements on the home page. It looks like a door with an arrow coming out of it. ” No such thing in my Mac ... May be I'll need a reload from CoW staff ... ?( P.S. Found log…
  • gusv -

Liked Gen. John J.Pershing’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    I am playing my first round of 1.5 and I am not sure if I like it that much more than 1.0. The resource balancing seems good enough, but the fact that "rare" material is now used so commonly, seems wrong. Having certain countries that have more of one…
  • gusv -

Liked Pablo J.’s post in the thread How Do You Log Out?.

Like (Post)
    <p>if it is in the app, the only way to sign out of the account is to erase the memory and clear the game cache on your phone</p>
  • gusv -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread How Do You Log Out?.

Like (Post)
    In PC, there is a button next to the settings and achievements on the home page. It looks like a door with an arrow coming out of it.
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Early game units: Just my little summary of the troops as of day 2 with the axis doctrine - I will likely make a list of my thoughts on every unit later as I use more. I have been building a lot of AC, motor inf (as I am axis I can get it day 1),…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Player from a coalition, that is full, asks if I want to be allies, or am I planning on attacking his whole coalition ........ and doesn't see my point when I point out that his coalition is full so how could I be an ally to them [unless he thinks I want…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Looking For an Allience.

If u are looking for an alliance pls msg me personally i am an officer Of training alliance
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance two is now recruiting.

• GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to a comment by Anti-moderators_2.0 on GEN.FARSWAN’s wall.

Wall Reply
    k bro
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Posted the thread Challenge.

Thread
    Try to make this so off topic that it doesn't belong in the off topic.
  • yeboistalin -

Replied to the thread Looking For an Allience.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread How Do You Log Out?.

In PC, there is a button next to the settings and achievements on the home page. It looks like a door with an arrow coming out of it.
  • Gen. John J.Pershing -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

I am playing my first round of 1.5 and I am not sure if I like it that much more than 1.0. The resource balancing seems good enough, but the fact that "rare" material is now used so commonly, seems wrong. Having certain countries that have more of one…