Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Guide to artillery for 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Firstly a big shout-out to @General Nightman who's Artillery guide for Classic that I have rewritten. Artillery is one of the best units in Call of War. If properly used, they can turn the tide of the battle in your favor, with you losing less/none…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second one first I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol.
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “It was still there by the time I joined, old man. ” no. The forums were much more alive by then. Also, roko is talking about much further to the past. ” There were like no posts for entire…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread Andy Pages.

• BaseballFan46 -

Posted the thread Andy Pages.

Thread
    What’s your opinion on Andy Pages?
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread What if suggestions about world war 2.

Well, how does any of this change my point? They could have just imported all of it anyway, much of this either being a smaller proportion of their army, or there being already existing (albeit crude) alternatives. Your factors about lost land only apply…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Did he actually betray you? ” First picture happened after second one first I thought he was bluffing but he spawned forts an 100 units then I managed to befriend him lol.
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Posted the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Thread
    I noticed in the HWW and even in the W@W maps, the amount of oil provinces in the Middle East is actually below average. Why is this?
  • Suna232 -

• NEPTUNE the great -

Posted the thread Stock market rebalance.

Thread
    Admit it, the stock market is a scam. Most of the prices are a bit too low, and there is never a fair price or a decent deal. Half of the time, when I look at steel, the stock markets are either, 1, too much money for me to afford, or 2, too low and…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread Humorous Question.

• Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “It was still there by the time I joined, old man. ” no. The forums were much more alive by then. Also, roko is talking about much further to the past.
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Hey @AleksanderZ can we simulate MAD in this RP?
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Yikes! It was all a dream... ” For Amotah no, for everyone else, yes. ” MAD
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Carking the 6th: “And? Australia managed to hand your ass to you, lol ” Reality is that I'll have far more VPS and you'll have 5. So, time to liberate the pyramids... i guess. And you're in the neutral bloc...lol. Also to mention you'll…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread Forum Memes.

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Carking the 6th: ““The state of Russia's road system ranks 136th out of 144 countries evaluated. Rustam Minnikhanov, the president of Tatarstan and head of the State Council working group on roads, told the Novosibirsk…