Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balhog -

Replied to the thread Alliance Issues.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Changes to spying.

Like (Post)
    Quote from No41: “When you hire a spy and tell the spy to spy on provinces it say the report will come in 24 hours but when you send a spy to a VERY Close provimce The report STILL comes in 24 hours I’m pretty sure going from Paris to Berlin…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Planes and AA units on same provinces.

If the AA is at the same location, or within 5k of the target, then the AA will also be targeted by the attack and it will return fire accordingly.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

Like (Post)
    x-factor is a thing its by far the biggest factor if you're extremly unlucky you'll even get ticks which deal 0 dmg
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

In every battle there is an X-factor that means an attack might do from zero to 100 percent of the listed damage. This is in addition to the effects of terrain, forts, and home defense.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

x-factor is a thing its by far the biggest factor if you're extremly unlucky you'll even get ticks which deal 0 dmg
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Alliance Issues.

Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs fixed in the game instead.
  • No Sticky Keys -

Posted the thread Why is Artillery Damage so Inconsistent?.

Thread
    I use artillery a lot, and an issue I have seen time and time again is that the damage is rarely what you'd expect it to be. I should preface this by saying that I do understand that SDBE, terrain, different damage on offense and defense/against…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Units won't capture provinces.

This is just a lag in your display, you will find that you got a notification the province was captured, but the map didn't update yet.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Nefarious Players.

As this topic has devolved into insulting each other it is closed.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers? Have you used them extensively?.

I have built and used them on quite often. I usually play 100p maps nowadays, which means there is enough time and space to develop them; wouldn't know about smaller maps. You probably remember that I was against the introduction in province-capturing…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread High Command.

Like (Post)
    By this point everyone who was an active player on Friday the 27th of March should have received their promotional 14 days of high command. If you have not please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game.
  • Gobal -

Now follows urster.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked felixtheloser’s post in the thread Strategic Bombers not dealing damage.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I've played this game for a while now but only gotten hold of strategic bombers recently. I used my bombers on lone airbases but it seemed to not deal any damage. All I saw was the province's morale drop by a bit. I have 2 stacks of strategic…
  • gusv -

Liked Dv8nt’s post in the thread Strategic Bombers not dealing damage.

Like (Post)
    are the buildings your trying to bomb, still in your line of sight to your units? you might be seeing outdated information. If the target is too far away, you wont be able to see whats going on. in the modern military lexicon, you should fly a sortee for…
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I gave u my name,age,experience and level.
  • Bamboza -

Wrote a comment on Stormbringer50’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What else do i need to provide?
  • ajlong604 -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

Quote from rishxd: “@ ajlong How long did the game take.... ” It took maybe 60-70 days (Yes games can last that long). Only like 4 people were still in the game, the rest were offline. But it was an fun game
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread High Command.

Quote from BURNYBOI: “so if my family went camping during the spring break for a week and then came back saw the email and then logged back in would that have registered me as inactive? ” Yes that would be.