Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _J_O_S_H_ -

Replied to the thread Alliance vs Alliance 5 vs 5.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE Nr2 !!!.

It was never possible, in both 1.0 and 1.5.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

It comes back every so often. Just keep an eye on the event rotation each week.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Heard that v1.0 is gonna ‘be exiled’, some initial thoughts.

I don't know if concrete bunkers made people happy. In my opinion a bunker would only represent oppression.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Why are faster games hardly on anymore?.

A regular 1.5 call of war round is already much faster than a 1.0 round.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Quote from NotAGoodPlayer: “Hello I am very new to the game (still in - and winning for that matter - my first game). I have worked out about the range of the aircraft related to it flying, but I wish to know how to transform an existing convoy back…
  • vietcong2005 -

Posted the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Thread
    US: The US has a really high resource production each day. Although, it starts with one of the weakest armies in game. However, you could build up massive armies due to the overpowered production capabilities that it possesses. Also, the Allied Doctrine…
  • TheDieWander -

Replied to the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

will this event come back? i really liked it but i got crushed all the time ._.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE Nr2 !!!.

• ValeraZol -

Posted the thread BUG, HUGE Nr2 !!!.

Thread
    Please delete the post
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread 1.5 interceptor attack vs defense.

Quote from BMfox: “In the latest 1.5 version the interceptors are overpowered. ” + Quote from BMfox: “Interceptors need to be buffed, is that possible @freezy? ” What??? You said thay are overpowered and ask for buff for them. Really? Quote from…
  • Last Warrior -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Vorlon at your service.

Like (Post)
    Today concludes my journey as a staff member here at Call of War. I have enjoyed my time here, and I thank you all for the companionship along the way. There have been many challenges and puzzles that we have solved together, and I than you all for…
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

Quote from freezy: “This said we are currently working on a game wiki where information like this is presented. It will probably be a better destination for teaching in-depth knowledge. ” Glad to hear that. It would be nice to have one place to…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

We are not aware of any widespread problem in this regard, so it is possible that this is a local problem on your end. Please make sure your software is up to date (browser, operating system, graphics driver) and as DoctorDR said, try clearing browser…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

Quote from Habo778: “Just a quick question, does the new adviser/tutorial say that a unit stack only moves as fast as its slowest unit because it’s always the first thing I tell new players and it’s vital knowledge in order to use most advanced…
  • freezy -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    The fix of the Steam forum is much appreciated!
  • freezy -

Liked Idar_Oberstein’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Quote from Idar_Oberstein: “I think 1.5 is unbalanced in many ways, and I am not going to point out all of them but will highlight a few. It is preposterous to think a recon unit is going to any damage on a heavy tank. Armament is…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

Quote from Braveheart23: “As far as I am concerned, CoW 1.5 still has significant issues. For one, who ever heard of a battleship sinking a submarine at range? Or sinking a submarine period? There is no connection with reality here. The only way a…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2020-11-18.

Thanks, perhaps it is a rounding issue with chances between 0% and 1%. Will foward it to our QA.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Can you make the map bigger like maybe full world like from Argentina to Spain. I hate small maps ” I could, but it is't to look like the 25 historic map. This is to focused only Europe and the incoming changes of the Axis…