Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• johnshakes321 -

Wrote a comment on johnshakes321’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Taz -

Replied to the thread Who wins what in this scenario after a retirement.

• The War Machine 7 -

Replied to a comment by Ryan04px2025 on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Is it invite only, or is there a cool down from allowance switching
  • WEARERUSSIA -

Wrote a comment on LeftoverCrack’s wall.

Wall Comment
    u are first class yes u want an alliance if so i need u to lvl up some i have changed my name the new one is WEARETHELEGEND and my alliance name is zona if u are interested in joining plz send message back thx
  • The War Machine 7 -

Liked tsigmon73’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Looking for people to sign up for the red team to play against the EN Staff and friends. All that are interested plz sign up. We are looking at a sat start time of 12 noon EST. Tell all your friends and have a chance to say you beat the EN Staff!!!
  • The War Machine 7 -

Replied to the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

• andre5380 -

Wrote a comment on Jimm7922’s wall.

Wall Comment
    mate i know how it is just got hit by 150 bombers on day 2 and the mod do nothing
  • Donk2.0 -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “So we are clear about the teams: Staff and their friends will be Blue team, all of you people signing up here will be on the red team. This is not an official tournament or an official community event, simply a game we are…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread coalition bug.

While that should not happen, it does from time to time. Please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game and a game operator should be able to resolve your issue.
  • LeftoverCrack -

Posted the thread Looking too join an alliance.

Thread
    I have played CON (conflict of nations) for over a year wanted to start over after my alliance fell apart so I thought I'd give this game a go. So far it seems very similar to CON so I already have an idea on how to play. I can also load back of Discord…
  • VorlonFCW -

So we are clear about the teams: Staff and their friends will be Blue team, all of you people signing up here will be on the red team. This is not an official tournament or an official community event, simply a game we are all going to join. The…
  • gusv -

Liked tsigmon73’s post in the thread 50 v 50 event map this weekend.

Like (Post)
    Looking for people to sign up for the red team to play against the EN Staff and friends. All that are interested plz sign up. We are looking at a sat start time of 12 noon EST. Tell all your friends and have a chance to say you beat the EN Staff!!!
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    I believe you are comparing two different maps. Tutorial 22 is different from Clash of Nations 22.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Who wins what in this scenario after a retirement.

As described, the winner will be coalition X, as the combined coalition has more points than you do. Both members will be awarded the coalition win statistic and will each get the coalition victory reward. You will receive second place and get the second…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Build up Barracks.

It is rare to have enough food to support higher level barracks unless you are producing a unit that requires them.
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread tutorial map.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I believe you are comparing two different maps. Tutorial 22 is different from Clash of Nations 22. ” yes my mistake
  • FoRsAkEnCaRd -

Posted the thread The Federation is looking for a 2nd feeder Alliance..

Thread
    The Federations Reapers [SlayR], is looking for an existing alliance to become a extra alliance/feeder alliance for us (main alliance). We have one Secondary alliance already. As interests increase in the alliance we don’t have room for everyone. The…
  • Donk2.0 -

Now follows tombal.

Follow
  • Booklet -

• Donk2.0 -