Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aloriel -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from WayneBo: “Manpower is required for all building and research. Very few options available to increase manpower. ” I have not played 1.5 yet (currently working on my 12th CoW game). In CoW, manpower seems to be a function…
  • Bobishunting[AE2] -

Replied to the thread Who uses Tanks instead of Infantry?.

Well Infantry is extremely helpful I mostly like to use air. Infantry is mostly useful in cities and and I use Light tanks to take flat areas after I carpet bomb them.
  • Tin Military -

Replied to the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

Games the only legal place to kill stupid people :D author / unknown gamer
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Call of War Jokes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Quote from KrestelGaming: “Why did the player who was playing as Germany go inactive? (Hidden Content) ” Your message is borderline, after internal discussion we decided not to act because you ment it as an innocent joke.…
  • gusv -

Quote from WayneBo: “Manpower is required for all building and research. Very few options available to increase manpower. ” I have not played 1.5 yet (currently working on my 12th CoW game). In CoW, manpower seems to be a function of the population…
  • Tin Military -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “4. Heavy Tanks were also a bit more defense focused in the old version, just not as much. In 1.5 we wanted to exaggerate unit roles a bit to make them clearer to the players and to make tactical movements more important. Being an…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “4. Heavy Tanks were also a bit more defense focused in the old version, just not as much. In 1.5 we wanted to exaggerate unit roles a bit to make them clearer to the players and to make tactical movements more important. Being an…
  • gusv -

Liked U.S.S.Eaton’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This new update does not sound good at all. Why fix things that are not broken, and they are ruining the version which so many of us came to love.
  • Tin Military -

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “I think the majority of players would agree that Airforce in the old version is still the most dominant strategy, outshadowing every other strategy. If used right, a player focusing on amassing a large airforce cannot lose vs. a…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked U.S.S.Eaton’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    This new update does not sound good at all. Why fix things that are not broken, and they are ruining the version which so many of us came to love.
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Fog of War - Affected by Terrain?.

• KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Who uses Tanks instead of Infantry?.

I use Heavy Tanks over Infantry all the time since I have infrastructure and ICs in every resource producing province
  • KrestelGaming -

Liked Boozo’s post in the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

Like (Post)
    "It is time to retreat! Not one step forward! Such should now be our new slogan." --Joseph Stalin "I fear all we have done is get ourselves nuked." Isoroku Yamamonoto "I have said this before but I shall say it again; your boys are gonna go in the wars…
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Call of War Funny Quotes.

"The last time a jet ever saw me, it shot me down." -Chuck Yeager
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Call of War Jokes.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from KrestelGaming: “Why did the player who was playing as Germany go inactive? (Hidden Content) ” Your message is borderline, after internal discussion we decided not to act because you ment it as an innocent joke.…
  • _Pontus_ -

• VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread ranking not going up.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, time for ranking has expired at chuckys map:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…1b35a5e12e547962a8badc145 ............................................ ..................... >>forum.callofwar.com/thread/16572-ranking-ends <<
  • SuperJake -

Posted the thread Clearer Maps on Enhanced Graphics.

Thread
    This isn't really making the WHOLE map better but more a quality of life suggestion. Well since each country has a dark outline surrounding it's border how about changing the color of that outline depending on what coalition they're in. For example, say…
  • 1sd_tanker -

Posted the thread Who uses Tanks instead of Infantry?.

Thread
    Hi guys! I'm just asking if anyone here thinks using tanks(Light, Medium and Heavy) are better than just using Infantry, cuz I barely use normal Infantry(except for the OP SP Infantry). I use tanks instead to attack and defend.
  • U.S.S.Eaton -