Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Sticky Keys -

Posted the thread Quick Question on "The Largest Economies" Article.

Thread
    Does the Newspaper report on the largest economies factor in consumption of resources by troops and population as well? What say I'm aware that I have a substantially larger military than that of another nation, but only a slightly less productive…
  • suntso -

Replied to a comment by suntso on suntso’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • suntso -

Wrote a comment on suntso’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Please add your suggestions for the Unit Browser Tool
  • Aurium79 -

Replied to the thread Updating Stats and Achievements.

For sure But while this rare event happening I kill 50+ units at sea for no loss and get no benefit
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread Level 2 shipyards are same upkeep as level 1. Level 3 accurate.

Thread
    Just noticed it when enabling and disabling ships. I'm playing the historic 25 map
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread Rally point is still visible after high command expires.

Thread
    Doesn't do anything but becomes visible ever time I click on province. Minor issue but thought I would mention.
  • Teburu -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread The ability to create roads.

Like (Post)
    This idea may be creative but won't work with the engine. What you are asking is to modify the map. Adding paths is the same as adding removing entire provinces, lakes, oceans, modifying terrain, etc (from the perspective of the engine)
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Replied to the thread The ability to create roads.

This idea may be creative but won't work with the engine. What you are asking is to modify the map. Adding paths is the same as adding removing entire provinces, lakes, oceans, modifying terrain, etc (from the perspective of the engine)
  • THEARBITER117 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from THEARBITER117: “will you allow us to create our own game for 1.5 ” I expect not, because of the way this is designed. 1.5e2 is a special event with all games starting this weekend, and the games are timed. This allows everyone to…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Quote from Ulf el negro: “Reported it twice, and no answer ” It looks to me like your earlier report was answered. Check the email you have associated with your account as there is likely a message there. Quote from Ulf el negro: “not a single…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread The Blame Game.

Like (Post)
    'When you go there, you should stay there'......................... Nice song!!!
  • K.Rokossovski -

What about the road to Ladoga lake to resupply Leningrad?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Unit cost and ability matrix.

There are many changes being experimented with in events that are called "Cow 1.5" This is a series of events testing future concepts for game design and development that will likely be incorporated into a major overhaul of the game at some point in the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5.

Quote from THEARBITER117: “will you allow us to create our own game for 1.5 ” I expect not, because of the way this is designed. 1.5e2 is a special event with all games starting this weekend, and the games are timed. This allows everyone to…
  • suntso -

• VorlonFCW -

Quote from suntso: “C) On the unit info panel, is the Current Production time always the same for a specific unit & level? ” Yes, but the build time is dependent on the buildings present in the province. Quote from suntso: “Also, it looks like…
  • VorlonFCW -

During WW2 the only example I have found of an army actually creating a road through the jungle was the Ledo road from India to China. Other than that battles were primarily fought along existing roads. Until the widespread use of GPS it wasn't…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread 2 Nations attacking AI Capital.

Like (Post)
    Just a little addition: If the game is still within the human peace period when this happens. When the province is captured by one of the players (and the is no ROW/Mapshare agreement between them), the other will be teleported out of the province to the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread How to Properly Use Spies.

Quote from Vlanchavic: “I understand the economic sabotage gives the province a morale penalty. So I’ve been putting them in provinces with no resources that has low morale hoping it will lead to a rebellion. is this a good strategy to try and gain…
  • Violet_Trooper -

Replied to the thread Nuclear waste.

Getting rid of the production of the province completely is too much, moral should be dropped to be an absolute zero to simulate no production, and should stay that way until that "nuclear radiation" is gone. Then it can go up in moral. Getting rid of a…