Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm late to the thread lol. But I think this would be hard, considering that many players stack their units into mega divisions 10+. To be successful, they would really have to penalize players for using 10+ stacks. Think sparta and the 300. If you…
  • Habo778 -

Liked cpringle’s post in the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

Like (Post)
    I play on and off, but does anyone feel the pace of the game with recent updates is a bit to fast? I'm just curious to know your thoughts. I liked the pace of the older games, and felt like I didn't have to check on my armies, country and resources as…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

Quote from whowh: “I tend to end up using carriers for coastal bombardment and landings. Thats why I do mainly bombers. And also if you have a large enough air force bombers aren't much of a luxury. ” A real opponent will send more air force than…
  • cpringle -

Posted the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

Thread
    I play on and off, but does anyone feel the pace of the game with recent updates is a bit to fast? I'm just curious to know your thoughts. I liked the pace of the older games, and felt like I didn't have to check on my armies, country and resources as…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread EPIC CoW moments!.

i have good moments too. will post later. also i am sad i just got betrayed and robbed of coalition victory
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carriers and Tactical Bombers?.

Aircraft carriers are mobile airfields which allow Naval Bombers, Attack Bombers, Interceptors and Tactical Bombers to operate in areas which are out of reach for normal airfields. With each level these units can hold more aircraft. They are best…
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread Recover Deleted account.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Bringing It Back.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “It was used by people to cheat. That's all I'm going to say. ” Was this the cheating with transferring huge armies? That makes sense now.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread EPIC CoW moments!.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carriers and Tactical Bombers?.

Quote from LincolnMateo: “Doolittle Raid is a great example of Tactical Bombers ” You may want to know the Doolittle raid was Strategic bombers.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

Quote from z00mz00m: “Seriously though, how can you have a set formula? The mix has to depend on: ” I just find that those are the units I use the most. And I meant 40% there, not 4%. I'll change it now. I tend to end up using carriers for coastal…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on Ciro702’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hi
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread How to Pave The Road to Victory.

• GrandEmpire -

Liked Road2Victory’s post in the thread How to Pave The Road to Victory.

Like (Post)
    Or you could just have my name, thanks for the reference. I will be speaking to my lawyer for infringing on copyright use. jk.
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread What will happen?.

• lt rubber duck -

Replied to the thread missing leader.

1 week now a bit over 6 days the alliance finally dissolved. this is just silly to have wait the long. 3 hours from 1 week gone from the game
  • wsnaiox -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on wsnaiox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    iyiyim sağol
  • Habo778 -

Wrote a comment on YDSTRIKER’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nice profile pic
  • Nova0213 -

Replied to the thread Customize controlled city names..

On larger maps or any maps at all, I think this would cause a lot of confusion in the newspaper as well.