Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iNot_here -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

it still shows if you destroyed a building i think
  • iNot_here -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread New Unit suggestion: Mortars (My second try).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gablgorthegreat: “<p>So, I made a suggestion about mortars I think a few months ago. I have looked at my criticism and have now come up with a way better unit. Instead, it would be a 50 person group that has 5 hitpoints. they are (obviously)…
  • iNot_here -

Liked Vonderboi’s post in the thread Hospitals, mining for resources,mine fields, and Marines.

Like (Post)
    First hospitals.. I propose these are built in capital only. U can advance the hospital 3levels. 1st level u can place 5 units in at a time level 3 u can place 15. They gain 1% health per hr while in hospital. If capital is attacked the units get placed…
  • iNot_here -

Replied to the thread Supply- Unit Speed.

it's your fault for not blocking the armored car.
  • -Kaiserreich. -

Replied to the thread Mejoras para las revueltas.

Es una buena idea. Aunque posiblemente programarlo se haga muy dificultoso
  • -Kaiserreich. -

Liked Walterratte-001’s post in the thread Mejoras para las revueltas.

Like (Post)
    Mi sugerencia es que se pueda implemente un nuevo tipo de revueltas, les explico, hablo de que cuando una parte de tu territorio tenga una moral muy baja las provincias que se vayan a independizar puedan volverse nuevos países independientes, en vez de…
  • _Sylvester_Stallone_ -

Liked Walterratte-001’s post in the thread Mejoras para las revueltas.

Like (Post)
    Mi sugerencia es que se pueda implemente un nuevo tipo de revueltas, les explico, hablo de que cuando una parte de tu territorio tenga una moral muy baja las provincias que se vayan a independizar puedan volverse nuevos países independientes, en vez de…
  • Walterratte-001 -

Posted the thread Mejoras para las revueltas.

Thread
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread UI seems a bit less comfortable on the eyes.

You can switch your graphics back to the old version in settings in the lower right hand corner of the map.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Best Guides and Resources for New Players in Cow 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Hey @DoctorDR1 you are most welcome. Thanks for the acknowledgement! Very nice guide, I've learned a thing or too myself. Going straight for level 5 industry is a surprising but good strategy. I wonder though if it's feasable in 4 days in term of…
  • Jhenghis Khan -

Liked Pablo22510’s post in the thread Italian Research Tree - Finished!.

Like (Post)
    Militia: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1936 4. 1938 5. 1940 6. 1942 7. Elite 1942 Infantry: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1938 4. 1942 5. 1946 6. 1950 7. Elite 1950 Motorized Infantry: 1. 1938 2. 1941 3. 1944 4. 1947 5. 1950 6. Elite 1950 Mechanized Infantry: 1. 1944 2.…
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread Supply- Unit Speed.

Units have a speed debuff on enemy territory.
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread Possible Ideology and Political Decisions.

I do like to have morale and economic boosts specifically to a doctrine.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Best Guides and Resources for New Players in Cow 1.5.

Hey @DoctorDR1 you are most welcome. Thanks for the acknowledgement! Very nice guide, I've learned a thing or too myself. Going straight for level 5 industry is a surprising but good strategy. I wonder though if it's feasable in 4 days in term of…
  • Bismacki -

Replied to a comment by OysterT on Bismacki’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey OysterT,
    unfortunately I'm only responsible for the "de" area. Please contact an "en" moderator or write a ticket

LG De Moderator Bismacki
  • Flabbawoki -

Posted the thread UI seems a bit less comfortable on the eyes.

Thread
    The older versions of COW had better texture / lighting/ colour. I know it seems minor, but it does affect gameplay when you have to stare at the map. Idk it just doesn't feel nice on the eyes.
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    1.5 is terrible. The research stinks and so does the economy. New units are good. BUt there are more bad than good things sadly.
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked DrDoom34’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    I agree, I'm trying to like 1.5 but just cant, I love the new units but everything else feels like overly complicated... my biggest issue with 1.5 is the balance between resource/unit production.. I should not have to wait 3 days just to get enough…
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked Yawnsy’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree, not a big fan of the new 1.5. My experience with it was less than likeable, and if the 1.0 disappeared, I very much doubt that I'd stick around. If they did delete it, it would be a shame and great disappointment. Yawnsy
  • CrusaderFrank -

Replied to the thread Increasing cost for gold usage (map based) or gold cap.

This is my third - and last, game. Absolutely need to put a cap on gold usage. LMK when you do How about have games with different levels of gold