Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BrutusTrump -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karl von Krass: “Crazy KD club ” K'mon carl, Krazy and Klub are spelt with a K in the Krazy KD Klub. Quote from Karl von Krass: “you can ALSO forget that it was I that bailed you out ” Correction, the Swedish landing force was…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “So who are the members? ” You are included in chat allready. ” Oh really? I didn't know that
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “So who are the members? ” You are included in chat allready.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    So who are the members?
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Game dont have propere chat buth i dont understand peoole who refuse to have discord eather. ” guess someone here does not undestand whowh. @whowh why are you so enigmatic?
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Yes, agree. Game dont have propere chat buth i dont understand peoole who refuse to have discord eather. Still cant judge noone, love ya all :D
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karl von Krass: “i just realised 10 participants limit per convo, i'll make a new conversation and add more people there ” Well discord duh
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    i just realised 10 participants limit per convo, i'll make a new conversation and add more people there
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    alright, i fixed a game, IMMEDIATELY post here so you can be added to the conversation where i give code and password I'll add some people that didnt vote here nor post but are active in-forum and in-game.
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “If we play then @Spite_Is_Right and @Nova0213 are on my team and are under orders to win for me ” you can ALSO forget that it was I that bailed you out in that AvA not Spite, nor Nova. if you DO have Nova on your team ALONG with…
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “ K/D krazy klub: Bmfox and Spite go together and due to their extremely high K/Ds batter everyone ” You can forget that Crazy KD clubcould also have me... (4.99 Human KD as of now) (Also i like how the original post described a
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Potential alliances in this game: Remy Gang: Grand Empire, myself, and Karl gang up together as we've been on consistently together since november Like Bot Gang: Rboi, Milo, and that other like bot team up together. The Golden…
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Potential alliances in this game: Remy Gang: Grand Empire, myself, and Karl gang up together as we've been on consistently together since november Like Bot Gang: Rboi, Milo, and that other like bot team up together. The Golden Spire (TGS): 3 of the…
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Or what about we do a randomly assigned team game? That might work out well as the teams would be random.
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Who has high command and can create the game?
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nova0213: “We don't need 22 players exactly, having some empty spots is always nice as extra land to fight over. ” Yep. PS if you want alliance DM me your country plz jk
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Nova0213’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    We don't need 22 players exactly, having some empty spots is always nice as extra land to fight over.
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “May just drop the coalition and push for the solo, ” Do it! I almost always end up dropping my coalition due to incompetence and no one ever manages to beat me when I do it. Quote from BMfox: “I'm gonna pass, the mods…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BrutusTrump: “Looks like Spite invaded Karl. ” I mean Karl is pretty good too.
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “I'm gonna pass, the mods would kill everyone anyway and than everybody would be mad at us :tumbleweed: :wallbash ” Wana have real clash with other mods and us(good players), join our next monthly game on global chat