Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KaiWolfff -

Posted the thread Please Help! I cant log into my account!.

Thread
    my account name is KaiWolfff and the email is wolfthewolf103@gmail.com. I know this for a fact because I looked in my email and I have emails FOR this account. I also used a guest account to look up my profile and it still shows up. I cannot log into my…
  • Bundy34 -

Replied to the thread The Overpowerness of Rockets in Call of War.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Rockets are easily beaten by other rockets. Think of it as a mutually assured destruction scenario. With the high cost of steel and rare materials needed rockets aren’t cheap to use in great quantities. They are remarkably…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The Overpowerness of Rockets in Call of War.

Rockets are easily beaten by other rockets. Think of it as a mutually assured destruction scenario. With the high cost of steel and rare materials needed rockets aren’t cheap to use in great quantities. They are remarkably effective in a few…
  • Bundy34 -

Posted the thread The Overpowerness of Rockets in Call of War.

Thread
    I hope that this thread will be considered very seriously to the creators of this game or designers of the heavily overpowered unit of Rockets in Call of War. This unit is unrealistic, easily spammable, it damages the strategical aspect of this game and…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Quote from Ulf el negro: “Reported it twice, and no answer, it has been atleat 2 weeks with over 500 provinces now in rebelion, not a single uprising, not a single one in the newspaper. ” We still could not reproduce this "no revolts happening" stuff…
  • Ulf el negro -

Replied to the thread Nothing is rebelling.

I´ve checked and i have no responces... Well that´s sucks a bit that you can´t efectively cripple an oponent with rebelions. Rebelions should be more effective as it´s a really interesting part of the game that one has to avoid. This way you can…
  • Ulf el negro -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Nothing is rebelling.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ulf el negro: “Reported it twice, and no answer ” It looks to me like your earlier report was answered. Check the email you have associated with your account as there is likely a message there. Quote from Ulf el negro: “not a single…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The ability to create roads.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “ran across the actual lake itself ” Oh an ice road, interesting. Always more to learn. I agree that two examples still don't make it a common enough practice to include in the game.
  • john greak -

Wrote a comment on john greak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i have quastion i went into diplomancy click ? then click on economic statistics and there were building i never seen like secret lab - ordnace foundry - and tank plant just wondering what they are?
  • Accuratelist -

Wrote a comment on Accuratelist’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Accurate List is a leading email marketing service provider that offers updated, comprehensive lists of prospective clients to various industrial sectors. We specialize in providing mailing list solutions to small, medium and large business enterprises…
  • Accuratelist -

Wrote a comment on Accuratelist’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Human Verified Database
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The Resource Issue.

I recently completed a 99p event map. I won it, ending up with half of N.America, all of Europe, most of Asia, and about a third of Africa. Not a single rebellion occurred.
  • K.Rokossovski -

More info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_of_Life The part of the road which ran across the actual lake itself was reconstructed again every winter of the three-year siege; the land-based part (made of tree trunks) only once. Edit - this is not an argument…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread The Resource Issue.

Quote from freezy: “it can't be broken completely. ” Right, It seems that the frequency is less, but there are still rebellions. I wonder if there was a bug that increased the chance or frequency of rebellions that got accidentally fixed? :D
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Quick Question on "The Largest Economies" Article.

I am 75% sure that the economic ranking is based on production and is not adjusted for consumption. You can add up the numbers on the next day that you get the economic score. Your basic daily production of each resource added together should be the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Rally point is still visible after high command expires.

Thanks for your report. This is already on the list of bugs to be tackled, although as it is a minor display issue and has no bearing on gameplay the priority is quite low.
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “What about the road to Ladoga lake to resupply Leningrad? ” That didn't come up in my search. The internet may be biased towards American achievements ;)
  • freezy -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread INVISVIBLE ARMIES.

Like (Post)
    @Chickenus If you do not like it, you can try to change the settings to whether to display morale or relations or none of them as this changes the colour of the map