Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread AI units taking no damage.

yeah this happened to me. I was playing a WAW, and was doing very good, and there was one infantry that I bombared with arty. 6 hrs later, no damage was taken at all
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Claudio move me to Romania
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

Well one of the motivations for joining a HWW game as a good country is to, uh, win. So stopping players from taking aactions that would make them win easier is kind of pointless. if you don't being steamrolled by superpowers in HWW (which is…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• whowh -

Liked stardragon225’s post in the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

Like (Post)
    Just an idea for now, unless this gains traction Stardragon's 1802 Napleonic Wars Roleplay Countries: France(Alliance Leader) United Sister Republics Denmark-Norway The Ottamon Empire Poland Austria(Alliance Leader) United Kingdom Iberia Minor
  • smokeygrouse -

Replied to the thread AI is able to walk through units.

here it is may 2024 and I'm now having this issue ...... sorry peeps .... definitely not paying anything for gold if this has been an on going issue..... As long as they can make money on these bugs .... why would they fix them
  • smokeygrouse -

Posted the thread AI units taking no damage.

Thread
    been happening a couple of days now in several different games. Some unis take damage .... others do not.... My units seem to take a lot of damage..... Seems to happen mostly with cannons and bombers not doing any damage while AI seems to keep going…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president…
  • Ignatio Oddball -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

'A superpower'? One, yes. But 3, no. That will just prove they are total noobs, nothing more. This subject is not about player quality. Quality is always important. But if everything came down to player quality, why even bother balancing maps? Not so.…
  • Marzohnne -

Now follows Field Marshal Dan.

Follow
  • stardragon225 -

Posted the thread Roleplay: 1802 (War of the third coaltion/Napleonic Wars).

Thread
    Just an idea for now, unless this gains traction Stardragon's 1802 Napleonic Wars Roleplay Countries: France(Alliance Leader) United Sister Republics Denmark-Norway The Ottamon Empire Poland Austria(Alliance Leader) United Kingdom Iberia Minor
  • GeneralTanke -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Phillip Bosley -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

• Phillip Bosley -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Maybe I can fix that!
  • Lt.Rohini -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Same is true for Putin today; the vast majority of Russians support him. ” As a Russian, I disagree. Just because he is our president doesn't mean that he represents the will of the Russian people, or that whatever he…
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Did I say he wants one? ” No, but not being as bad as Hitler or Stalin or Mao is pretty basic stuff for not just a statesman, but a human. So hailing him for that is insane.
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Did I say he wants one?
  • Lt.Rohini -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “"Nobody is perfect" is a phrase used to get past small things people have, like being irritable or annoying. If somebody forgets to set their alarm and turn out to school late, if your teacher is nice,…