Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• f118 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “I am a fan of single-purpose buildings, so we could of course split Infrastructure into 2 buildings. ” Please don't!Infra giving both morale and movement bonus makes decisions where to build it…
  • rishxd -

Wrote a comment on Khabarovsk krai’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Why was he banned
  • TheNoob5659 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Current Server Issues.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Generals As many of you may have noticed the Headquarters have been stormed by some unexpected Bugs intent on causing havoc. However be assured that the Bytro team are currently working hard on resolving the issue and restore game…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “I am a fan of single-purpose buildings, so we could of course split Infrastructure into 2 buildings. ” Please don't!Infra giving both morale and movement bonus makes decisions where to build it…
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Most Casualties You've Seen.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread How to counter SP Artillery?.

true; but it only needs to be stationary for a second until it used it's tick you dont let it sit there without any supervison
  • rishxd -

SPA when it is bombarding is considered stationary
  • Teburu -

Quote from rishxd: “Rockets... I am telling you if they stacked up rockets will reck them ” not if they're moving and spa is fast
  • freezy -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “I am a fan of single-purpose buildings, so we could of course split Infrastructure into 2 buildings. ” Please don't! Infra giving both morale and movement bonus makes decisions where to build it difficult and that's good. It also…
  • freezy -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pjrobbo: “Health bars, I really disliked the new stack health behaviour. I understand the old model wasn't perfect destroying one unit while leaving the others relatively unscathed but it was reasonably predictable and made sense. I'm not…
  • rishxd -

Rockets... I am telling you if they stacked up rockets will reck them
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked rishxd’s post in the thread Commandos or paratroopers? Which should I produce more?.

Like (Post)
    Agreed. Paratroopers quite simply take too long and can really only be used in the endgame
  • rishxd -

Replied to the thread Commandos or paratroopers? Which should I produce more?.

Agreed. Paratroopers quite simply take too long and can really only be used in the endgame
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Tutorial games level cap.

How about 2 times speed games that are non tutorial?
  • Balhog -

Replied to the thread Tutorial games level cap.

Quote from FlemishPagan: “I would like to suggest a max level to join tutorial games. Tutorial games are designed to give new players a taste of the game, and to learn about game mechanics and tactics. Now often higher level players join tutorial maps…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Coalition Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    thanks for the feedback. Thats on our feature suggestions list.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

• rishxd -

LoL nice try.... Commandoes are much better, paratroopers also have like a 15 hr moblilization time.
  • freezy -

Liked thunderdog1138’s post in the thread Japanese tech tree: strategic bombers are worng.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “in the Japanese tech tree, the strategic bomber has 4 propellers right Also if you check the Image its says that bomber is the Mitsubishi-ki 1 bomber but the Mitsubishi-ki 1 has TWO Propellers ONLY yet the Japanese…