Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Retirement/Win.

Yes, finish a map by retirement wins the nation with the most points. However, this can also be an inactive player or an AI. So you need to have the most points all in all, not just from all remaining active players.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Reveal All.

I can't say how much I agree with the author of this thread! Gaining intel could be a great fun part of the game, but this "feature" puts that in a fully absurd light. Basically, if the entire espionage section had been replaced with just this reveal all…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Reveal All.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “But as long as it is there, i'm taking advantage of it because if I won't then my enemy will. ” This argument has been used to justify child labor, environment abuse, slavery, bio-industry, pyramid schemes, narcotics distribution,…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Alydar’s post in the thread Reveal All.

Like (Post)
    Reveal All Armies should not be allowed period. It is unrealistic. Sure a good spy can steal some plans and info but they don't get intel on EVERY unit in another countries army. Reveal All Armies takes all the fun and intrigue out of the game. How hard…
  • GARY WACHTLER -

Posted the thread forced coalition.

Thread
    I am currently in a 'dawn of the patriot' game. We have had several player go inactive. the countries are still part of the coalition. This weakens the coalition as a whole. I feel there should be a mechanism to remove them, or have them automaticly…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Quote from Kanaris: “Please point out specifically where in any of my posts I have mentioned or made allusions to gold usage ” You didn't. That's why I was telling you if anyone can seriously threaten your grain-fed army with just tanks or just…
  • Rhino19 -

Posted the thread Retirement/Win.

Thread
    Would the win count on your stats if you retire along with 1 other player that is still active(only 2 players active not in a coalition in the game) and you have more victory points?
  • gusv -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    Add to that that you can declare war on Crimea and this not to be counted as a war (no war penalty).
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread crimea is not labeled as a country in tutorial map.

Like (Post)
    This is a known issue with the current editions of the 22 and tutorial mode 22 player maps. Crimea is not listed in diplomacy. when you zoom out after it is conquered it will display "Empty" as will Austria I believe. The flag of Crimea is actually the…
  • Fubar Uglyface -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

There are a lot of unintended consequences happening in a lot of games right now.
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread Kids.

• Dv8nt -

Replied to the thread Kids.

I gotta admit, I find it extremely ironic your named island "boy"~~ and then saying that! Best advice I have for you is be more selective as to who you let join, or which you join~ The only person that can stab you in the back, is the person you trust…
  • Spetsnaz_ -

Replied to the thread Individual player League.

Perfect. Thank you! Come on guys, lets firm this post!
  • Binarygrid -

Wrote a comment on Binarygrid’s wall.

Wall Comment
    @everyone
  • Binarygrid -

Wrote a comment on Binarygrid’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We have been challenged by another alliance, Should we accept?
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread What country is the best to start as?.

I find that with the change in research, metal is essential to pretty much any decent economy. With that in mind, in the 22 map, I would say Yugoslavia, UK, Poland, Libya, and Comm. Russia are my top choices, pretty much any selection that would get you…
  • Dv8nt -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Moving to the other side.

Like (Post)
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread Moving to the other side.

Thread
    I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.
  • atreas1 -

In the 22: probably best to avoid Germany. Due to both food shortage (only one double core food) and oil shortage (only one oil), it will be in an almost hopeless position if you have active opponents nearby. It is also vulnerable from almost all sides,…
  • hakijaa -

22 Europe: No doubt Russian Empire. You are open to the map and can expand both horisontaly and vertically while being protected from 2 flanks (your only player border is with USSR).