Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Account banned.

It appears to me that you triggered the automated anti cheat system by accessing more than one account from the same location.
  • Marechal Saoul -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “If you fight 1x 50 units stack with 2x 25 unit stacks at the same time, you would certainly win the fight. ” That's not true (unless we're talking about bombardment battles with more than 10 range units…
  • nigeo19 -

Replied to the thread Taking on Coalitions Alone.

• Marechal Saoul -

Liked h4zel’s post in the thread Joining new game.

Like (Post)
    There's a timer on the home page for events and event maps are generated quickly after the previous map becomes full.
  • ShiNtoK -

Now follows Alexgru.

Follow
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread GalacticEmpire Looking for Members.

• DoctorDR1 -

The English SMODs are Stormbringer50 and byzantion1683.
  • Major Batraa -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Account banned.

Like (Post)
    i think you joined the same game from two accounts
  • Major Batraa -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Account banned.

Like (Post)
    Accounts are shared across all Bytro games. This means that you can use your CoW username to log into S1914. This being said, the anti cheat will flag you if it detects 2 different accounts with the same IP address. Start a private conversation with an…
  • Major Batraa -

Thanks but SMOD ? Where can I find SMOD ?
  • DoctorDR1 -

Accounts are shared across all Bytro games. This means that you can use your CoW username to log into S1914. This being said, the anti cheat will flag you if it detects 2 different accounts with the same IP address. Start a private conversation with an…
  • boocaspr -

Liked marasinsefiri’s post in the thread Are you brave for alliance battle ?.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, We are the alliance of Emperors Of Victory :00010166: . We are looking for competitors :00010164: .We have 13 active pro players for this battle :00008674: . Challenge us if you are brave :thumbsup: . Come on now don't be afraid :wallbash so this is very boring :( . ;) You should be kind so…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Supply drops.

I’m not sure. I think the contents are determined when you capture it, so it isn’t decided.
  • RiverWolf74 -

i think you joined the same game from two accounts
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by Major Batraa on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    If you are from a Russian server - yes.
    If not, deal with the administration of your server
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread [1.5]The case for and against tweaks to stacks.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from freezy: “If you fight 1x 50 units stack with 2x 25 unit stacks at the same time, you would certainly win the fight. ” That's not true (unless we're talking about bombardment battles with more than 10 range units…
  • BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Supply drops.

Thread
    If you cant reach a supply drop are the contents repeated at the next one or are they lost forever?
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Posted the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Thread
    Hi all, After playing the 1.5 maps for a while, I've come to realize that the railroad gun in 1.5 is overpowered. They are far too dominant in the early-mid game - especially with the pan-Asian doctrine. They have massive +50% terrain boosts in this…
  • freezy -

Liked Agent47’s post in the thread Enhanced graphics ..UGH!.

Like (Post)
    While I can certainly understand your gripes with the WebGl graphics you should try to get used to them because one day -whenever that day will be - canvas will be depracated because maintating two renderers eats a lot of resources and was only done as a…
  • Major Batraa -

Posted the thread Account banned.

Thread
    I'm banned from game and system give me a silly reason - I'm banned because I'm playing supremacy 1914 game from same internet . This is the reason . 2 hours ago I received one message on my screen --:: my account banned you don't why ? Because I'm…