Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DictatorLee -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Like (Post)
    If you're trying that method, you have to send each line as a separate message. Spies intercept messages, they don't intercept lines.
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Nasakov’s post in the thread Enemies aircraft patrol time visibility.

Like (Post)
    Please disable enemy aircraft patrol time left and it's deparature... It's a flaw. How can we know how much enemy airplane fuel left/it's deparature anyway??!!! Given the WW2 context? Imposible
  • Nasakov -

Posted the thread Enemies aircraft patrol time visibility.

Thread
    Please disable enemy aircraft patrol time left and it's deparature... It's a flaw. How can we know how much enemy airplane fuel left/it's deparature anyway??!!! Given the WW2 context? Imposible
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Historical World War, Mexico: Day to day report..

• RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread advice for forum noobs.

Quote from whowh: “New to the forum? make sure to read these pieces of advise Long time member of the forum? hope you appreciate this. 1. Hospital posts-Please no more posts labled 'field hospitals' or 'engineers'. We have millions of those already…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked YourGaurdian’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    You don't need to actually build prop offices. Keep 2 militia... Maybe 3 in cities or strategically important places. Once if a rebellion causes loss of provinces, just recapture them and put the units previously placed in low morale places. Take down…
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

What I don't understand is WHY you have morale problems... if you play right, you shouldn't.
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Marines or sea infantry.

Like (Post)
    Historically mostly divisional Army units were involved on D-Day not just a special amphibious force. Marines were more involved on Island Hopping operations in the Pacific Theater. Most nations then had a Marine force or an equivalent of what the U.S.…
  • Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Quote from Tribunate: “That last two times I was playing with PanAsian I was on the defensive in the early game so maybe that is where the artillery came in to be useful. I was able to hold and expand x4 as Nationalist China once arty softened up the…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    That last two times I was playing with PanAsian I was on the defensive in the early game so maybe that is where the artillery came in to be useful. I was able to hold and expand x4 as Nationalist China once arty softened up the armies then light tanks…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Marines or sea infantry.

Historically mostly divisional Army units were involved on D-Day not just a special amphibious force. Marines were more involved on Island Hopping operations in the Pacific Theater. Most nations then had a Marine force or an equivalent of what the U.S.…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

If you're trying that method, you have to send each line as a separate message. Spies intercept messages, they don't intercept lines.
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

They would/could intercept parts of that message if you wanted to do it that way it would just be really annoying. I'd recommend just using Discord if you are really concerned.
  • Tribunate -

That last two times I was playing with PanAsian I was on the defensive in the early game so maybe that is where the artillery came in to be useful. I was able to hold and expand x4 as Nationalist China once arty softened up the armies then light tanks…
  • Agent Orange -

Quote from BluPanzer: “What about universal unit builds? ” Like I said, this is how I prefer to play Pan-Asian doctrine, and it leads me to great success. I hope to add more content to this guide but right now I am trying to find a way around the…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked Catdancer’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Thank you, I have been wanting to give Pan Asia a try.
  • Agent Orange -

Liked BluPanzer’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    What about universal unit builds?
  • Agent Orange -

Quote from Tribunate: “Very interesting approach. I would recommend throwing in some artillery on day 1 or 2 as well since there is a -10% production cost and +20% infantry damage for PanAsian artillery. It's always nice to have some range. I spam…
  • DictatorLee -

Posted the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Thread
    I'm not sure how to word this question so I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but is it true that if you type like this, someone spying on you will only see part of the message? ----------------------- or do you have to ----------------------- send…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Marines or sea infantry.