Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AllStar -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Since Joe has left Russia empire I would like to request to switch to Russian Empire
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked ChessSamurai1999’s post in the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

Like (Post)
    I have an idea for the next playthrough: I’m going to start as Persia and create the Achaemenid Empire, it won’t be easy, but it will be fun.
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

yeah, but then the noobs start complaining oh why did I get Tibet, I wanted Germany
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

I have an idea for the next playthrough: I’m going to start as Persia and create the Achaemenid Empire, it won’t be easy, but it will be fun.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Like (Post)
    Update to the War of Reconquest. Ottoman Janissaries have conquered all of Yugoslavia, with an elite Medium tank spearhead through Romania's major cities while the heavy guns are being brought in. Production: 2 medium tanks (2 more incoming), 2…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Like (Post)
    Update to the Great Wallachian War (Day 3.5-now) Elite tanks and artillery have spearheaded a great victory, with only pockets of resistance in the West to be picked off by artillery. Meanwhile, troops have entered British Egypt and have conquered much…
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread Searching for players still bugged.

I don't like the idea of being able to track what games a player is in...if someone develops a big hate for you they can follow you around and continuously harrass you. No thank you.
  • Nostroma -

The best option would be to make all these maps random pick for country.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread Ottoman Empire Playthrough HWW.

Update to the Great Wallachian War (Day 3.5-now) Elite tanks and artillery have spearheaded a great victory, with only pockets of resistance in the West to be picked off by artillery. Meanwhile, troops have entered British Egypt and have conquered much…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    @Claudio NVKP Can I change to Italy please?