Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread new changes testable on beta: 2020-07-02.

most games are indeed won by coalitions, but most often they are won long before the coalition comes cose to its winning goal. In the end most coalitions have to do boring fights vs. the AI in the endgame. So we lowered the threshold a bit to shorten…
  • MNet -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Losing control of units when the get between Asia and Alaska.

Like (Post)
    This is due to the map seam in that region. The overlap which allows navigation and scrolling all around the world does interfere with unit selection. This issue has been resolved in the enhanced graphics. There is no plan to work on this issue…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread new changes testable on beta: 2020-07-02.

I don’t think you should’ve decreased coalition win. At the moment people almost always win by coalition. If you win solo you need 50% of the map...in coalition win, according to the new update, the coalition needs a total of 65%, which means each…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Roleplay with axis countries.

Quote from Undaunted: “Quote from RiverWolf74: “Uh...I’m not exactly sure I get what you mean. Role play is not forbidden...you can do it without breaking the rules? ” I meant historical roleplayscan player behave like hitler but not exactly …
  • freezy -

Posted the thread new changes testable on beta: 2020-07-02.

Thread
    You can test out the following changes on beta. They will most likely go to live with the next release in about 2 weeks. Today is: 2020-07-02. These changes only affect newly created CoW1.5 games: Doctrines: - Allies - Decreased the general buff for…
  • Undaunted -

Quote from RiverWolf74: “Uh...I’m not exactly sure I get what you mean. Role play is not forbidden...you can do it without breaking the rules? ” I meant historical roleplays can player behave like hitler but not exactly he wont laud racism and…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Marechal Saoul’s post in the thread Bias Against High Command Player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gazsom: “Look up Call of War cheats there you will see, How to Combat Gold Users on you tube, and see for yourself " How to Combat Gold users" on utube. Saying you must be nice to gold users (sarcastically) ” I think there's a difference…
  • GeneralAumSum -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Roleplay with axis countries.

Like (Post)
    Uh...I’m not exactly sure I get what you mean. Role play is not forbidden...you can do it without breaking the rules?
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Queues not working right in Cow 1.5 mobile.

It might be because the system is saving up for another more expensive unit that you queued that you don’t have enough resources to make yet.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Marechal Saoul’s post in the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the correction
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marechal Saoul: “.. Global popularity is greatly reduced by actions such as invading an AI country without a previous declaration .. ” Starting wars without a previous declaration was removed: Quote from freezy: “Actions that improve your
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Marechal Saoul’s post in the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Like (Post)
    Good morning / evening ladies and gents, Today I had a small realisation about AI declarations of war. This is a working theory, but I've seen some evidence of it so I thought I would share it so others may also provide their own experience. General
  • RiverWolf74 -

Uh...I’m not exactly sure I get what you mean. Role play is not forbidden...you can do it without breaking the rules?
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread In mode 1.5 what are the best doctrines?.

Quote from SaskeOtaku: “I am a player who focuses heavily on artillery and tanks ... even planes I use a lot, I focus on doing a lot of damage and being fast ” if you like planes you should use allies, cause they have good tac. bombers. Allies also…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from OfLittleOrNoConcern: “I am making this for a friend whose IGN is Blistermarc. He has been unable to enter any games, and they have failed to load after he had sent ships around midway, and he believes that this problem is due to a seam…
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Roleplay with axis countries.

Thread
    ıf you play a ww2 roleplay map how can you do it without break rules ? or ww2 roleplay forbidden ?
  • Akulla3D -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Quote from Agent47: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from Akulla3D: “ ” ” Thanks Freezy. One more question about upgrades, say you are in the middle of an upgrade and suddenly need that unit can you cancel it so you can use…
  • Marechal Saoul -

Replied to the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

• OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I am making this for a friend whose IGN is Blistermarc. He has been unable to enter any games, and they have failed to load after he had sent ships around midway, and he believes that this problem is due to a seam issue when a globe is made into a flat…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Skynet : When AI Declares War.

Quote from Marechal Saoul: “.. Global popularity is greatly reduced by actions such as invading an AI country without a previous declaration .. ” Starting wars without a previous declaration was removed: Quote from freezy: “Actions that improve your