Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord Crayfish -

Liked The Mister Class’s post in the thread German Homefront.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: “There’s a saying in Poland that’s probably pro-communist and pro-slaughter all Germans as well, that means nothing. 1/6 of Poles were killed by Germany, much fewer by the commies over the decades. The numbers are…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread German Homefront.

Like (Post)
    Even more? How exactly? They defeated Germany and their allies combined, so their military wasn’t particularly ineffective. After the death of Stalin they weren’t particularly brutal by 20th century standards (contrary to what CIA propaganda may…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
    Attacked a country lead by an idiotic madman while having the support of multiple countries and all of Europe, and still flopping? I don’t see how that’s impressive. You ended up getting bombed into oblivion and split in half though, so I guess it…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Like (Post)
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked ChessSamurai1999’s post in the thread Satisfaction of banned players.

Like (Post)
    Thanks Bytro for the quick responses. They all had the same name. These cheaters are so dumb.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked TheZhukov’s post in the thread Satisfaction of banned players.

Like (Post)
    The hell, he had like 7 alts
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Zaktty’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    And it seems this thread has almost nothing to do memes anymore
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Good. We can finally start REALLY gossiping about him. Did you all notice the smell of garlic whenever he came to a thread? ” Something is French about this.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    That’s hair… always has been. No Mandela effect.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -VIP-: “its just a really thin mustache, very classy :00008185: ” I swear he was wearing a beret as well.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked -VIP-’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from -VIP-: “its just a really thin mustache, very classy :00008185: ” I swear he was wearing a beret as well. ” and smoking a cigar, haha but it kinda looks more Italian to me than Fr*nch... but i could'nt say ether way
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Haïti playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Forgot to mention, I'm also invading the Dutch Indies: 2f1c17b9b49c61b8eb5b4e2d77fbe6c5.png Its really a shame, all I needed to do to take that was kill 6x L1 infantry and a sole cruiser, and take 60 points for that. Why don't people take these out…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Haïti playthrough.

Like (Post)
    This was my most beloved stack this game. These guys are just evil. I can't remember using blueprint tacs before, it has been years, but this game took as long as it needs to get these guys to work. I built them at L1, and waited all the way to upgrade…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

Quote from Talvisota: “We boutta get a full course in Japanese guys. (Credit to Python for that one) ” uhhh, he's Turkish?