Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Customization as an ADDITIONAL *Not only* Revenue Source.

Skins as an additional revenue source was discussed and considered. We are not opposed to trying that. But it is still alot of work with an uncertain outcome, so that's why other things usually took priority. Maybe it can be tried in the future or…
  • elmaqui -

Now follows ElGatoCuriosoYT.

Follow
  • Typhoon -

Replied to the thread Customization as an ADDITIONAL *Not only* Revenue Source.

What if nobody played Call of War 1.5 when it initially released? Some things require you to take a risk. Also there is many precedents for games succeeding with a skin monetization system so its not like its a shot in the dark
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Quote from godofthegame2: “I’m playing Gibet in a 100 player world. It started 32 days ago but I went inactive. Now I’m back. And now every SINGLE perosn is inactive and I have conquered all of British India. What do I do ” 1. Refrain from going…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Question about Historic World War 1939 1.5.

Historical World War 1.5 rounds end after 56 ingame days.
  • leafpool2019 -

Replied to the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

Quote from Little Racoon: “Hey, at least you're not Danzig. I feel it's quite interesting, although I am disappointed to get Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia is easy if you manage the diplomacy well, but I wanted countries that are usually AI, such as Saudi…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Popularity balancing.

Not declaring war before attacking does not add any negative modifier, so its the same if you declare war or just attack (since November 2019). Each action in the game adds either a positive reaction or a negative reaction to the AI, with a certain…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Cannot play in mobile app.

Sorry for the inconvenience. IPhone6 is unfortunately a bit old. We are working on a low performance mode which should help older devices to run the game. Btw one more thing you could try is accessing the game from a mobile browser on your phone (same…
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

I’m playing Gibet in a 100 player world. It started 32 days ago but I went inactive. Now I’m back. And now every SINGLE perosn is inactive and I have conquered all of British India. What do I do
  • Last Warrior -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Stealth/De-stealth -- CoW 1.5 Release 2020-10-20.

Like (Post)
    Personally I think land stealth units are a poor game mechanic and have no real correlation with reality and should be removed. The only true stealth unit is the submarine with its ability to submerge. Early war units should not be able to detect a sub…
  • Cardinal S -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “I like 1.5 because you can create massive armies, but with the normal mode, it takes 45594 years ” Yeah but that's the thing that makes 1.5 more difficult. You have to log in every 2-3 hours to be able to create a sizeable…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Historic World at War - 1.5.

After acumulating economic power of whole continent of south america go over Panama channel so far as possible and build defence area. Same time go to south africa for easy expansion and more economic power.
  • In case of two Player having enough Victory points only highest number will gain solo viktory.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Question about Historic World War 1939 1.5.

It seems you had weak point in translation. Weeks of gameplay killed by such weak experiance. Answer on your question: most events have 30 days limit. Read description of game round for exact enformation.
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

I like 1.5 because you can create massive armies, but with the normal mode, it takes 45594 years
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Ending a game when there is only 3 players.

Thread
    When there is 3 players left in a game, you all have to retire. The thing is my teammates don't chat and they don't care and keep extending the game. So I suggest, that as soon its only 3 players left, the game will end automatically and all 3 players…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

My tips in invading: 1.5 version Three Essentials: Land Ground - 1st Priority Air - 2nd Artillery - 3rd Three Essentials: Sea Cruisers - 1st Battleships - 2nd Landing Party - 3rd Why there are three essentials? 1. Ease of control and…
  • Yuska -

Wrote a comment on Yuska’s wall.

Wall Comment
    selam
  • -Zeitgeist- -

Wrote a comment on -Zeitgeist-’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Czy jest gdzieś ktoś ma grafika obrazująca wszystkie jednostki w wersji 1,5 obok siebie ich koszt oraz parametry ? prosze o link jak tak
  • laaaaaaaaga -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Alliance League: Second Edition.

Like (Post)
    The Alliance League is back for its Second Edition! Part of an alliance but not experienced enough to challenge the best alliances? The Alliance League is for you! The AL is a series of no gold AvA challenges in the 1.5 22p Clash of Nations map. Fight