Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NotAGoodPlayer -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Sorry I have worked it out now, ty for the answer
  • NotAGoodPlayer -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Do I have to do it in the same area, I have one next to it and im wondering if I have to attack to make it transform
  • KingVarchasv -

Liked Diehardskins’s post in the thread Map marking.

Like (Post)
    I feel like there should be a way to mark the map with important spots during a battle. Especially in coalitions to communicate with your allies better. For instance I am scouting in the Atlantic off the coast of Europe and come across a large Spanish…
  • KingVarchasv -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

Please like if you want the devs to add this.
  • KingVarchasv -

Posted the thread Weather Cycle.

Thread
    In Call of War all hours days and weeks have the same mechanics. There should be a change to add a weather and season cycle. So, on a day from 6 am - 6 pm GMT it will all be same, however from 6 pm - 6 am GMT, unit visibility will be reduced and the map…
  • KingVarchasv -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    After 7 months I reopen one of the biggest question in a strategic game base in real war conditions. Should exist a form to make the troops more experienced than the newest?. I suggest: "yeah why not". This have been happening all over the world. A
  • KingVarchasv -

Liked 6767avfff’s post in the thread improve the game !!!!.

Like (Post)
    okay i am here with some ideas ,give me likes so the game listens for us , i talked to several players and they said you are right : 1- comeback of units trade , it was in call of war before and we had fun , trading units must be bcz all the countries in…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

No, its not that, but the glitch has got better i can scroll slightly more now
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

Thank you, and again i apologize sincerely for my lash out. I will try :)
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread units.

Time to build a full fleet in the Great Lakes for kicks.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from freezy: “I would argue that real men post stuff in their own name instead of hiding behind anonymity ” lol.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

It is a lot easier to balance in 1.5. Playing Germany in 1.5 1939 blitzkrieg (europe map) is near impossible due to the shear resource cost
  • Somanta -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Japan too weak? I'm just playing a game 1.5 with it and is like a Ferrari. Manchukuo erased in 8 hours, second day. Just make a few tanks and 6 or 7 motorized infantry, 5 or 6 planes and run all over the map. The superior naval power can face USA with no…
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE !!!.

you probably refreshed and it showed no troops because your spies were captured so you don't have reports because no more spies
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Quote from General Kadhammer: “Enjoy your empty wallet then NoobNoobTrain. 1.5 is 1.0 on crack, not very user friendly at all. The sheer game speed adds tons to most peoples already stressful daily life. Apart from that it's not CoW, it's something…
  • DrWarVictory -

Now follows Typhoon.

Follow
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Back on your high horse to show us mortals how to play Call of War I see. Quote from Last Warrior: “In CoW classic Dominion antarktika main provinces with labs have city terrain... Good luck with keeping with tanks... ” Right, but not the provinces
  • Schneizer1ytb -

Wrote a comment on Sologue’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wsh mek
  • King Charles IX -

Wrote a comment on King Charles IX’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Huh... what happened to the classic 1939 historic world war
  • Andromeda -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Missing Gold.

Like (Post)
    Bytro (COW) Support Group in game is a 100% Volunteer group. They do not get paid with any real money so please be nice to them. They are the ones taking hours out of their normal days to help you. If you submitted a support ticket, they will reply…