Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PeppieLePew -

Replied to the thread Sabotage.

I love my 7pm day changes! I can definitely see how a 2am day change would effect my game... but I'm usually up at that time anyways
  • PeppieLePew -

Replied to the thread Sabotage.

• PeppieLePew -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Sabotage.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ike53: “I guess I'm the cheap skate...I put 2 spies in 2 different empty provinces and 'hit' a reveal about 80% of the time. If I am about to invade someone you can be darn sure there are going to be more than 2 put in that country just…
  • PeppieLePew -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Tips for Oceanic countries on a 100p map.

Like (Post)
    What you are really experiencing is the problem of too many close-by allies. Since you made everyone close to you a friend, all distances to non-friends become large; this happens everywhere on the map, not just in Oceania. In my experience, fighting and…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

care to comment now that it went live? hate to say I told you so but I called it and I was bang on!
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread A gold buy-in.

If you put in the silver, then the problem would just remain in a different form. If you want a truly level playing field, there wouldn't be a premium currency at all in the buy in. No gold, no silver, just your grit, wits, and instinct. That's a game…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

As explained in the news thread already we will change the behaviour again in an upcoming update, to make blockades more an opt-in option instead of an opt-out option.
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Province moral.

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “the sorrounding provinces gets moral penalties ” this is already included by "Neighbours" and "Enemy neighbours" ” But I mean, that only the surrounding lands, not all the parts of a nation,…
  • Kanaris -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Again, because it's very important: infantry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Reality: About 70% of all military in WW2 was from one of the four infantry types (militia, motorized, 4mechanized or regular infantry). For example compare 3 regular infantry with 1 artillery + 1 AT + 1 AA: Both are similarly…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Horrible idea as no one will use the steel to build fortress they will use it to spam even more light tanks. If you want people to consider using fortress then buff their stats, increasing steel for every nation will not get more fortress built.
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

It also leaves the door wide open for abuse against PvP and believe me I am abusing the crap out of this new option
  • Kanaris -

Liked Hohmann’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    ok. In such specific locations and situations it might be useful. But only as a conscious decision of the player himself, not as a default everywhere and for everybody!
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Jack_Ketch’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    So what is happening is that if I innocently sail my submarine around a sea and its path is crossed by an AI unit on patrol, I suddenly have a war against a country I have no desire to fight. I know it is a war game, but it makes long term strategy very…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “The research balancing update has made steel more scarce in early game - simple consequence is nobody builds fortresses any more during the first days. ” before the balancing update it was already quite rare to see a…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked FoRsAkEnCaRd’s post in the thread SlayR Alliance..

Like (Post)
    Hello. As our strength has grown in the matter of a few months of existence our alliance quickly reached the top 200 in the world. A few weeks later we reach the top 100. As we continue to grow we cannot accept every player, have to cut a few that do not…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Euro 25 (1939 Historical).

Quote from Restrisiko: “In my opinion, the real problem with the 25-player-map is another .. .. the map was extra made so as it is, and how it is good, to offer varied play options and greater challenge for experienced players or for team or alliance…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Province moral.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “the sorrounding provinces gets moral penalties ” this is already included by "Neighbours" and "Enemy neighbours"
  • Restrisiko -

Liked FUNGUS_TE_FIRST’s post in the thread Kids.

Like (Post)
    or a screwdriver