Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread how can I be a moderator ?.

go to the the support team forum category Quote from VorlonFCW: “Players who enjoy answering questions and helping other players are encouraged to consider joining the support staff. Bytro prides itself on a support staff that understands the players…
  • fayizz -

Posted the thread About game administration.

Thread
    Hi I am an admin in a game where it says to remove players and add one but in the game there are many inactive players in the game but it written "0 open slots" so my question is what does this mean this game has been only finished 9 days so this happens…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Account banned.

You can send in a support ticket. Have you done so already?
  • Major Batraa -

Yes . Means my friend not using my network to play game ? What is this ? First time I see that type game system . I want my account back .
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Game views me as inactive after 1 day instead of 2.

• Sem Rosto -

Liked OfLittleOrNoConcern’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    For me it was in a 100p world map. I was playing as South West Africa. I had captured all of South and central Africa, excluding Madagascar. I was then attacked by Libya, Algeria, and Madagascar, they controlled North Africa and parts of Europe. They…
  • BRH6760 -

Posted the thread Game views me as inactive after 1 day instead of 2.

Thread
    My current game is telling me I have been inactive after 24 hours not the normal 48. It is quite annoying and makes it difficult to do anything.
  • Nn gg -

Quote from Major Batraa: “...My friend playing on game sometimes on my network... ” this might just be why u banned
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Poll for most important thing about a CoW game.

Quote from h4zel: “No offense but I think anyone who doesn't include "having fun" as one of their answers in the new poll should have some serious problems. ” yes, that’s 1 reason why I put that option to test if y’all gone mad and still play the…
  • Nn gg -

Liked h4zel’s post in the thread Poll for most important thing about a CoW game.

Like (Post)
    No offense but I think anyone who doesn't include "having fun" as one of their answers in the new poll should have some serious problems.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

for me it was a 25p Map when I was USA. U might have seen me complain about it but it’s fine now, I launched 5 nukes.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread “E7 is attacking a17”.

Quote from freezy: “Yep, the info was missing on mobile, you could only see an attacking timer when your army was attacking, but not for defending. This will be improved in the next update when we release an updated army bar :) ” ok!
  • Prince Ezequias -

Replied to the thread how can I be a moderator ?.

Hello, How do I apply for moderator?, is it you?
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Taking on Coalitions Alone.

I played the Pacific map as a west Asian country and had already defeated a 2 country coalition when I came up against a full North American coalition. Luckily I had started building a navy early and had a large naval advantage, which allowed me to sink…
  • marasinsefiri -

Liked Nn gg’s post in the thread Account banned.

Like (Post)
    or unless u have a sibling playing the game on the same wifi... I have pulled this out from the banned account thread so read Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Greetings Generals, If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned…
  • marasinsefiri -

Liked RiverWolf74’s post in the thread Account banned.

Like (Post)
    i think you joined the same game from two accounts
  • OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Replied to the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

For me it was in a 100p world map. I was playing as South West Africa. I had captured all of South and central Africa, excluding Madagascar. I was then attacked by Libya, Algeria, and Madagascar, they controlled North Africa and parts of Europe. They…
  • Hectopath -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread What is your favorite speed?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from h4zel: “Fave speed is x1, for most of my games because I don't have that much time to constantly monitor them. ” Same here ... We all have a life and need to sleep and go potty ... :thumbup:
  • Hectopath -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread What is your favorite speed?.

Like (Post)