Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Watch towers.

I like the mine idea but there needs to be some sort of a counter otherwise its OP. Maybe if you have Commandoes in your stacks they detect the mines and the speed debuff by the mines is decresed or removed?
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread Province building Artillery for 83 Days.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “ PS, don't forget to stop the production in order to gain the remaining resources :thumbup: ” Or rebuild the necessary structure if you really want that unit to be built!
  • Lukenick -

If those are the stats for your mines, I think it's way too extreme. You would end up making games much longer than they are currently. Besides landmines are not related to watch towers, therefore it's off topic. In regards to making a building that…
  • Diabolical -

This is similar to something I've proposed/requested, before. But basically, you want a building that acts like a permanent garrison of an Armored Car. That is easily achieved by using an Armored Car anyway. A simpler suggestion is to just have an
  • Diabolical -

Liked JCS Darragh’s post in the thread Militia and ROW are mostly useless, some ideas to improve.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Diabolical: “Militia represent the mass produced "easy" unit. They are the partisan. They are the patriot. They might not be well-trained, but they stand in the gap when no one else will. They are brave. They are heroes. They are…
  • Eminem2891 -

Replied to the thread Province building Artillery for 83 Days.

Quote from Restrisiko: “ PS, don't forget to stop the production in order to gain the remaining resources :thumbup: ” Or rebuild the necessary structure if you really want that unit to be built!
  • Eminem2891 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Province building Artillery for 83 Days.

Like (Post)
    forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2c860a1885d5cc05dfb69ecc3 Recently conquered province, ongoing production, but a not production capable building .. .. in such cases, production times are extended in time and mixed with hypothetical repair time,…
  • Eminem2891 -

Liked GenHitman’s post in the thread 2 suggestions.

Like (Post)
    1: when i see that my army has been lost i would like to get more info on what happend to that lost squad like if i click on the event then it will take me were the battle last took place and mabye tell me what enemy units were left standing. 2:…
  • Eminem2891 -

Replied to the thread 2 suggestions.

I agree with both of these suggestions personally. As an additional note, you can use the newspaper to figure out what was lost and where, but since we have notifications, why not just put it there?
  • Eminem2891 -

Replied to the thread Ending of a player once he loses his core suggestion.

I disagree with you OP for this reason - I have been that "annoying" person that refuses to leave after being beat, and you know what? My coalition mates defeated my conqueror, gave me one province each from my core territory and the cash to build a…
  • Eminem2891 -

Replied to the thread The New Call of Gold.

It has been brought up, and as you said, generally not worth it. This is why things like the Players League exists, and as I've said several times before, skill and teamwork generally defeat, "Leprechauns" as OP called them.
  • Zundert The Terrible -

Posted the thread Call of War - Advanced Tips & Tricks Part 2.

Thread
    I just made a part 2 of my previous tips & tricks video, I made sure to point out that they can play the game for free, in the hope of getting more people to play this game. youtube.com/watch?v=ZrNVSg4aj4U Also if you have any advice or tips, feel free…
  • freezy -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

Like (Post)
    I would really wanna join another one, but unforturnately I don't have enough time. I would REALLY like this as a system game like the 100p every now and then and make the 25p available for player-create again. I would DEFINITELY want to try out Danzig.…
  • freezy -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Event - All Countries: All In.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BeerBelly: “This event sucks, please NEVER offer it again!!! Here is the list of countries that I got (I quit immediately). I'm not going to join a coalition on this terrible map and just get carried to the win. Why does Bytro think it is…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Can Admin Video competition game..

Quote from Lukenick: “Does this apply to all games because Bytro is in Germany, ” Yes. Quote from Lukenick: “Would it be possible to make a spectator option where the spectator has no knowledge of unit locations, player names, or any specifics…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Enemy on peaceful territory.

Yes, you can bombard with artillery, and patrol over with planes without going to war. Attacking unit of country A with rockets or by directly attacking with planes will lead to war with country B.
  • BaBePaBe -

Posted the thread Enemy on peaceful territory.

Thread
    I'm sure this has been answered before but please bear with me :) If I am at war with Country A, and Country A has troops in Country B, but I am currently at Peace with Country B, can I hit Country A's troops with artillery without going to war with…
  • JCS Darragh -

Posted the thread N A V A L B A T T L E M A P.

Thread
    Recently, I have been reading Naval unit threads and I thought they were cool ideas, However, wouldn't it be nice if there was a map purely dedicated to Navy battles? Like, make a blown up pacific theater map, all the tiny islands would be there, but you…
  • JCS Darragh -

Replied to the thread Can Admin Video competition game..

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Such a thing is not possible, and would be in violation of The General Data Protection Regulation. ” beep boop beep That sounds like a lot of stupid bureaucracy to me, what exactly is this regulation? I've never heard of it…