Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadMike69 -

Replied to the thread Add option to allow sleeping.

I didn't really pay attention to this thread/idea (sorry!) untill this thought popped in my head. While sleeping is unrealistic, maybe you can turn on the AI for periods while you are away. Sleeping,holidays etc. Of course this may get abused by players…
  • MadMike69 -

Posted the thread When all provinces lost.

Thread
    When all provinces are lost,the player loses all money and resources, but may still have troops scattered around the map. Naval repairs at sea everyday change. I suggest that because the player has no resources that units do not repair but instead take…
  • NikLogx24 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread CoW EN Community Event: The Second Great War.

Like (Post)
    CoW EN Community Event: The Second Great War
    Greetings Generals, The world stands on the brink of division, the fires of war burn bright as gunshots echo in the distance. Major cities lie in ruins as people sift through the rubble and ruin of their
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Missing Infra and ICs.

I have refreshed your server does that make a difference?
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread "right of way" bug.

Not really a bug. If you suspect multi account use please report that from the users diplomacy profile page, and a game operator will investigate. Please include the reasons for your suspicions, such as in this case "uncontested takeover of country x"…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread SMS messaging to warn of invasion.

The mobile app has notifications that do just that, although it is a pop up on your phone not a text message.
  • Guioco -

Replied to the thread Scorched Earth.

Quote from Tibbles: “It's easy to run out of food during an invasion especially because you acquire a lot of damaged Barracks'. You need lots of food to repair them, and you CANNOT SHUT OFF damaged Barracks'. ” This is true on the mobile client ...…
  • Grayshine -

Posted the thread Check out the Developer and Youtuber tournament!.

Thread
    forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…391f6ee06f24f1c899ae2b032 Dear generals, it has already been some days since WebGL has become available for everyone in Call of War. Now we would like to share some YouTube content with you, produced by two players who…
  • tungalessio -

Wrote a comment on tungalessio’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Wood CNC routers, Stone CNC Routers, Metal CNC routers, 3 axis CNC routers, 4 axis CNC routers, 5 axis CNC routers with sizes include 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10', 24/7 free CNC router service and support from China CNC router supplier - STYLECNC.
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread When will the new bytro game come out?(Speculation).

I tried mars tomorrow, but I got bored soon. First, it wasn't like COW or S1914, as many said. Second, I got pretty lost because of many production and stuff. Third, when I open it, my computer's fans turn to like maximum so I'm afraid of overheating.…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread your 10 most useful units (part 1).

Quote from Stormbringer50: “the best ground unit by far is mechanized infantry ” I tried that in a 100p before, but I just don't like having lvl3 barracks. Drains a lot of my food, but back then I was Sichuan, with very good food production, and I…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked szinisa’s post in the thread Limiting Gold Usage.

Like (Post)
    And maybe the price of gold is too low... I mean you can buy 120,000 Gold for about 20 EUR. For 120,000 Gold you can buy plenty of development, units, etc.... so it does not really cost a lot to destroy any of your neighbor. decrease research time…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Limiting Gold Usage.

I believe price of gold is to low also, since if Bytro already has loyal gold customers who will definitely buy gold, they can raise the price. Even though this may discourage players from buying gold, but it can generate a larger revenue due to the…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread WebGL Update now Live!.

I don't know new players have this, so I assumed those were bots. However, adding on to Diabolical, I believe there should be a choice of randomized names or unique names. Unique names are hard since you can't have a repeat, but why not let them have a…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Diabolical’s post in the thread WebGL Update now Live!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Diabolical: “ I'm not a fan of the new aircraft "hopping" arrows, though they seem OK enough, otherwise. Back to colorization, though, I think the problem with the new color sets, aside from not being used to them, is that they blur…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Scorched Earth.

Uh, I think damaged barracks has no food consumption and they actually still give you a boost in manpower.
  • OuterRim -

Replied to the thread Decommissioning Units.

The only logical reason not to have this feature is for cheaters or people who want to give away all their land. They'ed just decommission all their troops and there would be a massive power void. I think you could get around that with some coding that…
  • OuterRim -

Replied to the thread Peace Treaty..

Germany's invasion of Russia was under these conditions. The had a non-aggression pact, signed, sealed, and delivered. But yeah, it was breakable. The problem with this idea is man does what he wants, there are no certainties in war. Now don't get me…
  • OuterRim -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for Call of War.

Healing units faster: This has been brought up before, but looks like that thread was closed due to an argument. So maybe I'm a little OCD and 99% just bugs me, but seriously I'm not proposing anything crazy here, I'm flexible. If a unit can heal 15%…