Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undermin3d -

Replied to the thread Technology advancements.

Quote from freezy: “Hi, thanks for the feedback! :) As you took the time to make an informative list, I shall give you some answers: 1. They were disabled due to performance issues. We are exploring ways to bring them back in a performant way. 2. It's on…
  • abdoer -

Replied to the thread Alternate history ww2.

• kahue16 -

Replied to the thread Frontline Pioneer Search not working.

<p>There is a new round for the pioneers who are finishing their games</p><div>ID = 2557603</div><div>Country Selection = yes;</div><div>Team game = yes;</div><div>1 day of peace for AI's and humans = yes;</div><div><br></div><div>It only starts when it…
  • Plenty of games with a unit count of 100-200. How about "Front"?
  • Edepedable -

Posted the thread Core province unit production.

Thread
    Hello fellow players, As of lately I find the following quite odd. Core provinces produce resources at 100% efficiency. Every non-core province does this at only 25% of this 100%. Being occupied territory and all, I think this makes a lot of…
  • grandpooba52 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Air Battle.

Like (Post)
    Since this is a pinned thread I should add this: New players are frequently surprised by this fact: PLanes on the ground are still planes, and will defend themselves, EXCEPT during the brief refueling period. So for the several minutes that…
  • grandpooba52 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Air Battle.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captain Hurricane: “Is the large stack not better? yes it is less efficent at dealing damage but is much more effective at absorbing it whilst the 10 plane stack is 100% efficient at dealing damage but only 25% as effective as absorbing it…
  • grandpooba52 -

Replied to the thread Revised PL Rule changes (Trial Period).

Quote from Edepedable: “1) Depending on the map I supose then? Or do coalition options shift within the duration of a map aswel? ” coaltions are enabled when there are enough players on the map, not too many AI also coaltions were disabled this month…
  • Diablo Mayor -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Suggestions on Rationing!.

Like (Post)
    Rationing?? How about ... let me say something weird here ... how about: planning ahead? There are several options you might want to consider: - building infra, factories and harbours on grain producing provinces? And you know what? When you do that in…
  • Guioco -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Why can't you see advancing ships??.

Like (Post)
    It is quite simple when I explain it this way: Units can SEE, and they have a range of vision. Both a clear view and a fuzzy view radius. Each unit has a different sight range. Provinces that you own will DISPLAY what is within them ONLY. Nothing…
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Why can't you see advancing ships??.

Like (Post)
    It is quite simple when I explain it this way: Units can SEE, and they have a range of vision. Both a clear view and a fuzzy view radius. Each unit has a different sight range. Provinces that you own will DISPLAY what is within them ONLY. Nothing…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread i cant login to my acount.

What are you playing on PC or Mobile? Add an email to your account? If so get a new password for the account.
  • kahue16 -

Replied to the thread Alternate history ww2.

<p>kahue16</p><p><br></p><p>RANK 45</p><p><br></p><p>Discord: kahue_attack #4397</p>
  • kahue16 -

Like (Post)
    Rationing?? How about ... let me say something weird here ... how about: planning ahead? There are several options you might want to consider: - building infra, factories and harbours on grain producing provinces? And you know what? When you do that in…
  • kahue16 -

Replied to the thread On Suggesting Paratroopers.

• kahue16 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread On Suggesting Paratroopers.

Like (Post)
    Owh yes, heavy gold users combined with paratroopers would be a nightmare. That is a very good point ineed. I think the main question revolves around balancing a defense against paratroopers and their possible use. Without this balance they could never…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why can't you see advancing ships??.

• Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Is there any advantage in Attacking with multiple stacks?.

Hello fellow player, If they are all moving to the same end point then they will merge after a while when doing combat. Attackers do damage every hour (floating clock above the division). Defenders always defend when they are attacked. No matter how…
  • VorlonFCW -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shoravaz: “Of course, I don't mindlessly throw suggestions around just because of mistakes ” Point taken ;) However, the food limitations also form a sort of noob-protection. If that wouldn't be so, everybody with some skill would blitz around…