Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Hard one... Probably 20x speed. The game would be much more boring if every unit was just crawling to their destination. Would you rather have an embarrassing K/D ratio. Or an embarrassing name.
  • Aimo Johannes Lahti -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

5 of my infrastructures, not only do they have the around same combined goods and metal build cost as one industrial complex, industrial complexes are way more versatile and the price in rare materials makes them really expensive to make, man. I mean, if…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Same. How many games are you playing right now? ” Currently playing one as Japan in 39 map ... Never played more than two at a time (takes a lot of time investment to play this game and I suspect most of us have a life…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    I am very interested in the data results of the country match up. We had an inactive player due to military duty. Currently am in one game USA Sweden Yugoslavia Spain Soviet Union vs UK France Germany Italy Turkey This was quite a shock in that on…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Without going through the data, USA was on the winning team in quite a few important games. The peace period of 3 days was specifically designed so that American forces could reach Europe before the war started. I am not aware of any teams that aspires…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread A small proposal to make rocket fighters suddenly way more useful....

I think lack of range is the larger reason I don't use them often. The one thing I have used successfully is against naval bombers. But the lack of range means my airport has to be much closer. That makes them easy targets for other players to take out…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread attack and defence mod.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Well when an artillery is in stack with for example a tank. Then when the artillery Is within range to attack, they stop to attack. But when the artillery stops, the tank also stops. They will not go to the front to attack.…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Posted the thread Vassal States.

Thread
    I think that a good edition to the game would be the option to create vassal states. As empires grow and fall, countries are lost in the wind of time, never to be seen again; but if there was a way to recreate those countries. I personally have, as my…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “This thread is way too long ” It just shows how passionate some of us are about the dreadful changes Bytro made to the game.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Liked helmuth.moltke’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Noone with the ability to Change things to the better seems willing to listen. And with the CoW robbed of Features it is boring to me. I will take a bigger break and not join any game this year. I will peek in 2020 and I really hope that Bytro will have…
  • EZ Dolittle -

I am very interested in the data results of the country match up. We had an inactive player due to military duty. Currently am in one game USA Sweden Yugoslavia Spain Soviet Union vs UK France Germany Italy Turkey This was quite a shock in that on…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Declaring War.

Like (Post)
    Good topic ... As Telmah69, I always declare war before I attack an opponent ... However, I was told that in the last update that it's better to embargo them first 24 hrs before attack ... In a current game, I got inpatient and declared war on opponent…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Bytro priorities....

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Shank: “I found using another browser worked ” This means that your browser got "confused" somehow, and was going in circles. To be helpful, browsers try and remember data so they don't have to take time and bandwidth to download the…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Release Notes 2019-10-15.

Thank you Arcorian ... But has my main concern (and that of many others) been addressed about the silly taxes and trade restrictions that are killing this game? A few days ago, I started a game as a non-aligned nation (not in a coalition). After nearly…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Declaring War.

Like (Post)
    I generally always declare war on who ever. Saves a little on the popularity with the AI countries and fits in with my style. I like to ally with players that are high rated because they are less likely to drop out. What I do not like are players that…
  • gusv -

Liked BeorntheBold’s post in the thread Declaring War.

Like (Post)
    So far I have not seen anyone able to explain in detail the mechanics of how world popularity is determined. I have experimented by embargoing 24 hours in advance of declaring, embargoing just before day change and then declaring shortly after day…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from gusv: “Nice job Ryan ... I'm one of those guys that always have to keep an eye on my food and fuel inventories because I got this obsession about maintaining large armies ... :thumbup: ” 121 units would definitely be…
  • Aimo Johannes Lahti -

Replied to the thread High Res Pictures of ALL flags used? (Including events).

Ok guys, working on it! Just be aware that it'll take quite a long time as I can't spend all day getting flags. I'll save the small ones that show up in the map first and then the mobile ones, so be patient.
  • VorlonFCW -

Without going through the data, USA was on the winning team in quite a few important games. The peace period of 3 days was specifically designed so that American forces could reach Europe before the war started. I am not aware of any teams that aspires…
  • Vamaw -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes 2019-10-15.

Like (Post)
    1571139969_news_images_14266.jpg
    Attention, Generals! Today’s release brings more bug fixes to Call of War. While we are still working on the next big thing for Call of War, we found the time to address some bugs that caused unnecessary inconveniences…