Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “Stuff only a noob would do .. ” >> cluttering the forum with nonsensical posts. ........................................ smilie_frech_130.gif
  • Also wha happen if I BLACK LIST myself?.
  • So inmagine if I blacklist a few players and say they are my friends,is that ok?
  • When ever I play as the ussr, my snowy backyard(Siberia) always gets attacked, and that quite annoying so I was Siberia should be more armed in real life before ww2 (1920) Japan and Russia was at war japan wanted to get hands on Siberia but the soviets…
  • Khabarovsk krai -

sweeden is just using one mega unit to attack the UK
  • Khabarovsk krai -

• Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Why Pacific map is better that the American map (50 player map).

• VorlonFCW -

Liked General cdub’s post in the thread Rally Point Flags not showing up.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. :) ” Thank you sir for your explanation. I have to admit, in all the time I have been playing, I have never had the problem you…
  • General cdub -

Replied to the thread Rally Point Flags not showing up.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. :) ” Thank you sir for your explanation. I have to admit, in all the time I have been playing, I have never had the problem you…
  • VorlonFCW -

An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. :) Otherwise there is a scientific process for evaluating and repairing bugs. The process for the next update has already begun of course, so in order…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Sp Artillery firing at RRG range?.

I presume that there are railroad guns outside of visual range. You could send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your map for us to verify, but that isn't really necessary.
  • General cdub -

Greetings Varlon, An emergency? If I may ask, what constitutes an emergency in a game that is played online through a browser? I mean no disrespect sir, General cdub
  • BMfox -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Alliance possible cheating.

Like (Post)
    In the AWC tournament we do expect occasional mistakes as our players are human and perfection is not possible. As this is an official tournament the admin team of the AWC has the tools and knowledge to deal with issues when they arise. In the case of…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread How do i make a 100 player game?.

Large maps such as the 100 are system generated automatically to ensure that the maps fill up. The only maps that are possible for players to create are the 10 and 22 players size maps.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Alliance possible cheating.

In the AWC tournament we do expect occasional mistakes as our players are human and perfection is not possible. As this is an official tournament the admin team of the AWC has the tools and knowledge to deal with issues when they arise. In the case of…
  • AdmiralEloc -

Wrote a comment on Torpedo28000’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello! I created a roleplay game using the small Europe map and one of the members who joined told me I could ask a Game Operator to create a private Historic World War map (25 players) to have a roleplay on. If you could help me with this it would be…
  • AdmiralEloc -

Wrote a comment on thobren’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello! I created a roleplay game using the small Europe map and one of the members who joined told me I could ask a Game Operator to create a private Historic World War map (25 players) to have a roleplay on. If you could help me with this it would be…