Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• _Pontus_ -

Liked Somanta’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I just come from the spanish server (it is almost dead there) to say this is almost the end of CoW. -The game now is slower. -Unrealistic units: the heavy tank a defensive unit? Comandos trained by Mr Bean? (the infantry level 4 is stronger in attack),…
  • Gers79 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

why is convoy stronger than battleships and destroyers. Convoy of 5 infantry in the sea destroyed 3 of my destroyers and 1 battleship thats impossible
  • l3o0tylici0u5 -

Posted the thread Why is my name considered so "offensive?".

Thread
    It's not profane, it's not overly lewd - sure it 'could' be taken as referring to someone's posterior but reality is I first used it as a gamertag years ago for pirate/sailing RPGs. In their context, it was meant to refer to 'booty' or loot as taken…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

CoW 1.5 Manpower (MP) One thing I would change here is this.... Lower the Cap... but increase the Manpower Generation rate... I don't see the sense of having a 1,190,000 Manpower Cap when I'm generating 1,200 /h (on Day 9) By lowering the Cap, you…
  • f118 -

@Ales B im not from team, i say only what freezy said, that second try will follow, i don't know when.
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Pontus stop it. you have repeat your mean now several times, enough is enough. Yes, devs want earn more money. But that is their right and dicision. New version is not that bad, as you think. There were implemented several suggestions from players.…
  • Ales B -

Hello F118, ok If you start Test 2. You write it here please ? Second round test map will start on december 2019 ? And is possible see what happens in test map round 1 ? IT will be very good new feature for us :)
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

@those who like the new Pokemon-CoW: PLEASE NOTE Supremacy 1 is right there for you to play! Why did you not try it out yet? And if you did, why are you not playing it? @those who love The Real CoW: PLEASE SPEAK UP and let Bytro know that this 1.5…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Best Country For Each Continent?.

Like (Post)
    I like communist Russia and Ukraine. Russia Empire is just too big and moving units throughout your country takes a day. it makes morale impossible and reinforcements hard to come on time.
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Voting for next event.

Like (Post)
    If you want event #1 and half of the world wants #2, you will never get the event you want...We can just take turn
  • gusv -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    @Ales B It is common event, maps were spawned from friday 19-11-08 till monday 19-11-11; you can not access this maps any more. event maps will closed after day 30 automatically. after some reballancing event version 1.5 test number 2 start again.
  • gusv -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ales B: “I want connect to 1,5 COW test map. ” The first round of CoW 1.5 test events started last week. 20 days left on that trial period. Not sure when the next round will open.
  • gusv -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Chimere: “- "Jury still out" 1. The new research tree with only food & manpower. ” research requires only manpower and cash. food was added prior to the 1.5 excursion, but is not required in 1.5 and manpower in 1.5 is in too high demand…
  • gusv -

Now follows Somanta.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked Somanta’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I just come from the spanish server (it is almost dead there) to say this is almost the end of CoW. -The game now is slower. -Unrealistic units: the heavy tank a defensive unit? Comandos trained by Mr Bean? (the infantry level 4 is stronger in attack),…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Rebalance!.

Quote from Enuristan: “Entry fee : 5000 gold ” I agree that a one time entry fee sounds like a fair solution to a balancing use of gold issue. However with most games running at least 30 days, bytro may want a higher one time entry fee. I mentioned…
  • f118 -

@Ales B It is common event, maps were spawned from friday 19-11-08 till monday 19-11-11; you can not access this maps any more. event maps will closed after day 30 automatically. after some reballancing event version 1.5 test number 2 start again.
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Favorite Games and why.

TF2, CSGO, Forge of Empires and Call of War are my favourite games
  • WayneBo -

Quote from Ales B: “I want connect to 1,5 COW test map. ” The first round of CoW 1.5 test events started last week. 20 days left on that trial period. Not sure when the next round will open.