Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Bytro priorities....

Quote from Mark Todd: “What else can I do? I am having this issue with only 1 of the maps I am playing on. I have tried reboot...I have cleared cache...I have cleared browsing history...I have tried using a different browser and nothing works. I…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from Mark Todd: “Quote from Mathex319: “Game Number: In Game Name: What is preventing you to get inside your game: Picture if possible: ” 2842350Mark Todd Stuck on splash screen ” Is this still an issue?
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread What would you do if... Game.

Like (Post)
    Split up my forces, or counter one invasion then deal with another. Sometimes inactivity is the better part of valor ;) What would you do if forces were unloading at your undefended capital, but all your planes were 8 hours away?
  • gusv -

Now follows Ryan04px2025.

Follow
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Game stuck on splash screen.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mark Todd: “I have game ID#2842350 that will not load correctly. Issue just started Friday night/Saturday morning. No changes to my system or anything. Game will not go past the splash screen on the PC or the mobile app. This is the only…
  • gusv -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    The market is dead. I can't trade outside a coalition and I do not join a coalition often. My favorite fire setting (aggressive) is ruined and thus my main reason to have HC. In all my games I am short of steel. In all my games I have buy offers at 30/t…
  • Telmah69 -

Replied to the thread Generals.

lol same but different... that's why I gave you a credit in the post
  • Telmah69 -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Generals.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Telmah69: “Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel this could be…
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread A small proposal to make rocket fighters suddenly way more useful....

I haven't seen anyone building many rocket fighters, in particular due to the level 3 airport requirement (very pricey), the high research requirement (2 level of rockets + the rocket figher itself) and the fact that by day 16 they have only 3/5 of the…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Generals.

Quote from Telmah69: “Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel this could be…
  • Arcorian -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Friends tab.

Like (Post)
    There is a wonderful free available and legal add-on for such a thing.smilie_op_045.gif Personally, I've been using it for years. cool.png With this add-on you can not only create a simple friend list, but even save many more individual details, about…
  • Telmah69 -

Liked Pablo22510’s post in the thread British Research Tree.

Like (Post)
    Militia: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1936 4. 1938 5. 1940 6. 1942 7. Elite 1942 Infantry: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1938 4. 1942 5. 1946 6. Elite 1946 Motorized Infantry: 1. 1938 2. 1941 3. 1944 4. 1947 5. 1950 6. Elite 1950 Mechanized Infantry: 1. 1944 2. 1946 3.…
  • Telmah69 -

Replied to a comment by Telmah69 on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yours is good idea - said so at time would work well for newbs
    but idea of having one general moving around with no direct attack defense capability but just as a roll modifier I think is different enough to earn its own slot - I think lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    Has some good points to it, I'm sure some will find it helpful :)
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Reply
    lol
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wall Reply
    Isn't that considered Reposting?
  • Telmah69 -

Wrote a comment on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Comment
    think I stole your general idea =which I posted on but have made an alternative idea
  • General Nightman -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Like (Post)
    This is an introduction of Call of War for new players. So first thing first, when you go into a game. Probably the first thing you see is the Resource Button Resource - Oil/Fuel - Food - Metal - Rare Material - Manpower - Goods These are the…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Has some good points to it, I'm sure some will find it helpful :)
  • Telmah69 -

Posted the thread Generals.

Thread
    Just an idea, would it be an idea to have a general / Leader. one that would move with troops and provide a morale boost or attack/defense modifier. one per country if you like a Montgomery, Eisenhower or Rommel this could be added to research tree to…