Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vanrendo -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread gold abuse.

Like (Post)
    I've had similar luck in the last 6 months or so. My last three games on regular maps had heavy golders, two I was able to beat, one I just archived on day two because I wasn't in the mood. You have a few options. There are Bytro sanctioned events…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread gold abuse.

Like (Post)
    Really it depends on luck. I have not meet a golder in a while now. You just have to be lucky and most of the time you won’t end up in games with heavy gold users. It could also be that some players that you run into are not using gold but just good at…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Thank you!
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Check account stats of your enemies and try figure out what units they use the most by checking what units they have losed the most. You being allied nation,my recommendation is to have complete airforce and navy excluding submarines (my…
  • Flabbawoki -

Replied to the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from thomas8474: “found the gold user ^^^^ ” I do watch ads.If that counts then yes,you founded a gold user. If you ever heard of other free to play games and their issues with premium in game currencies you wouldn't complain . Especially…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked thomas8474’s post in the thread pic of the Mods in the game!!.

Like (Post)
    those mods in the game chat are the worst hands down. they get so damn butthurt so easily its comical !!
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread Instant ready paratroopers?.

A picture speaks a thousand words - can you post a screenshot of the problem? Normally, paratroopers can not engage enemies until they have mobilized. While mobilizing, they can’t move, and can only defend. If they do anything else, you might have…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you ” You’d lose ong
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” This guy is a liar Dutch….he lyin….. ” Don't wanna hear it from you
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IAmUnited: “You know you can get discord for free. I think a lot of y’all don’t want to get it cause you don’t want to pay or something, just type discord.com/login and ittl take you to the sign in screen ” Discord is useful for fleeting…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Now follows whowh.

Follow
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Now follows Zog of Albania.

Follow