Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord Crayfish -

Liked TheZhukov’s post in the thread Satisfaction of banned players.

Like (Post)
    The hell, he had like 7 alts
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Zaktty’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    And it seems this thread has almost nothing to do memes anymore
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Good. We can finally start REALLY gossiping about him. Did you all notice the smell of garlic whenever he came to a thread? ” Something is French about this.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    That’s hair… always has been. No Mandela effect.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Lady Aragosta’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -VIP-: “its just a really thin mustache, very classy :00008185: ” I swear he was wearing a beret as well.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked -VIP-’s post in the thread Forum Memes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lady Aragosta: “Quote from -VIP-: “its just a really thin mustache, very classy :00008185: ” I swear he was wearing a beret as well. ” and smoking a cigar, haha but it kinda looks more Italian to me than Fr*nch... but i could'nt say ether way
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Haïti playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Forgot to mention, I'm also invading the Dutch Indies: 2f1c17b9b49c61b8eb5b4e2d77fbe6c5.png Its really a shame, all I needed to do to take that was kill 6x L1 infantry and a sole cruiser, and take 60 points for that. Why don't people take these out…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Haïti playthrough.

Like (Post)
    This was my most beloved stack this game. These guys are just evil. I can't remember using blueprint tacs before, it has been years, but this game took as long as it needs to get these guys to work. I built them at L1, and waited all the way to upgrade…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

Quote from Talvisota: “We boutta get a full course in Japanese guys. (Credit to Python for that one) ” uhhh, he's Turkish?
  • Lord Crayfish -

Now follows Lt.Rohini.

Follow