Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

They are only policed when tickets are made. Unfortunately, many people don’t want to go through the hassle of doing that. In addition, we want to prevent violations before they happen, rather than publish offenders after the fact.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

I made a quick spreadsheet to do the math. Let's assume all units are level 5 (possible on day 18). Let's assume a carrier group has 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 6 destroyers. This is equivalent to about 15 subs, in terms of resource costs. The carrier group…
  • G.E.H.R.E -

Liked Royal Admiral Laryx’s post in the thread Be able to block messaging from a country.

Like (Post)
    I just played a game recently where this player is constantly harassing me for supporting my alliance in attack him what is worse is that he is also playing in another game I am and also harassing me there as well. I am fed up with him and his toxic…
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Id be down. Seems all the players and top players want it. Seems the only ones that ever complained about it where the higher ups.
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread Anyone want an alliance game?.

Anyone want a match add me on discord vonderboi#3262
  • Vonderboi -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance match.

• Flabbawoki -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Exactly! Consider how you can improve resource production in 3 ways: IC, infra, or port. Each has different costs and benefits. Need a quick boost to your coastal production? Build a port! Not in a hurry, and you want better return on investment? Build…
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    I agree fully with this statement. Another thing I like about 1.0 is how the buildings overlap in function, every building does something even if it’s not being used for unit production. Let’s say that you have a lv1 barracks and a lv2 port. When…
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked Joe-6989’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    AND the biggest issues of all: NO fancy nuclear warships, NO unit production in rural for me in 1.5!!! Because of this, I skipped nearly every 1.5 event. The 1.5 doomsday is kind of an ‘unnecessity’ when compared with its 1.0 counterpart.
  • Flabbawoki -

Liked qwertupo’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    There is a petition to keep 1.0.
  • Flabbawoki -

Replied to the thread Where has my account gone?!?!.

• Flabbawoki -

Replied to the thread Where has my account gone?!?!.

Hi there, " Hello Flabbawoki, Thank you for your message. Is there another email we can try to add to this account? Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, PrinceofHonor Call of War | Senior Game…
  • Blood Shot -

Replied to the thread Historic World War Map.

How can u be accepted to play historical world war please help me?
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked TCKartalMapper’s post in the thread Vorlon at your service.

Like (Post)
    Oh well, sorry to hear that you're retiring bud. It was awesome to know you, thanks for your every effort, and everything... I wish the best for you in real life.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Consolidating units.

Like (Post)
    In non-classic games, units don't start to die until the whole stack starts to reach a critically low level of HP. This is all fine, but super-weakened units: - Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit…
  • Whispering Death -

Posted the thread Looking for alliance members.

Thread
    Hi looking for alliance members for the German Commandos, we are very active and we do alliance challenges and games. Join us, read the description of the alliance for more information.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Aircraft carriers..

I've personally never had the problem dealing with carrier groups. Assuming you're on par, meaning you can match your opponent in research and production. Take the same resources your opponent invested in the carrier group, and build subs. You can have…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Campaign.

There's already a tutorial that explains how to play call of war. Also, many players just want to get straight into the game. A campaign would take days and days to play.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

Quote from Last Warrior: “hold your air wasting, bro... ciao... ” I don't understand any of your comments, Last Warrior. Chimere made some thoughtful recommendations for improving the game in a politely worded post. Please don't make this weird.
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Idar_Oberstein’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DrDoom34: “I agree, I'm trying to like 1.5 but just cant, I love the new units but everything else feels like overly complicated... my biggest issue with 1.5 is the balance between resource/unit production.. I should not have to wait 3 days…