Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weids -

Replied to the thread Stealth/De-stealth -- CoW 1.5 Release 2020-10-20.

Quote from freezy: “Nice ideas, but with current mechanics not possible. Might be a possibility at some point in the future when we invest dev time into it. The other units which don't have this feature still have merit simply due to the…
  • El Patron del Mal -

Liked van Schein’s post in the thread Merge and Upgrade, Release 2020-10-20.

Like (Post)
    Yes, it will distribute their HP, but it only happens to troops of the same type and level.
  • El Patron del Mal -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Merge and Upgrade, Release 2020-10-20.

Like (Post)
    Ah, you wish to combine them. No that is not possible. You can merge multiple units into a single group by moving them to the same location, however, if you have 5 damaged infantry and 3 damaged infantry, you will still have 8 damaged infantry in the…
  • DAMINATO99 -

Replied to a comment by alvar von haffen on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Gracias Alvar!
  • Weids -

Replied to the thread Stealth/De-stealth -- CoW 1.5 Release 2020-10-20.

I would have been much easier to scape it all together. The problem is acute in Historical maps.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Went to war with a player with mutual Shared Intel.

Thanks Vorlon - I let my frustration get away with me for sure Coalitions are all very well but ever since the devs made it so you could not share maps outside a coalition and introduced a stand-down period when you leave a coalition or are kicked, I…
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Attack Order Ignored.

I will see what I can do but it does seem quite random. I wonder if it is something to do with the (maybe new) mechanism in 1.5 where planes can only patrol attack units they can see themselves (ignoring stealth units found by other units) but it happens…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Mines.

Like (Post)
    I had to read that a couple of times before I realized you were talking about naval mines. Here's the thing: mines are insinuated in naval combat. The way Call of War is set up puts battles horribly out of scale. On screen, it might look like 1 soldier…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread AI war.

Like (Post)
    No, getting war declared on to you grants you a popularity bonus, declaring war back does not have any effect in popularity. See release notes from November 27, 2019.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread AI war.

Aha, I just didn’t find the right news. Thanks Freezy.
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Mines.

I had to read that a couple of times before I realized you were talking about naval mines. Here's the thing: mines are insinuated in naval combat. The way Call of War is set up puts battles horribly out of scale. On screen, it might look like 1 soldier…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Mines.

Like (Post)
    Did you ever try the "search" fucntion of this board? This suggestion has been made like a thousand times before; you can easily add to one of those instead of creating a new one each time...
  • Darkinz -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Like (Post)
    A long time ago, I posted my very first guide: How To Get Started as Tibet. It was woefully inadequate for a guide. A year later, I now return to my roots, in a time where people need entertainment, and newer players need assistance. As such, I view it…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Had to edit this 4 times to make it fit the character constraints. What a pain! XD
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Thread
    A long time ago, I posted my very first guide: How To Get Started as Tibet. It was woefully inadequate for a guide. A year later, I now return to my roots, in a time where people need entertainment, and newer players need assistance. As such, I view it…
  • Timmie -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Like (Post)
    The end game is not easy to fix, but there are things you can do. 1. Stop rebellions. Not a complete fix, but it would make the end game much faster and less frustrating. 2. Stop the AI's suicidal tendencies. When a country is getting close to winning…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread AI war.

No, getting war declared on to you grants you a popularity bonus, declaring war back does not have any effect in popularity. See release notes from November 27, 2019.
  • Timmie -

Liked Cardinal S’s post in the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Like (Post)
    Man I really hope they keep 1.0, cuz it would be like removing a part of Call of War itself if you understand what I mean.
  • Timmie -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DoctorDR1: “There is no decision yet on whether 1.0 will disappear completely. ” Dont want to be rude but. This is a lie you are obviously planning to remove 1.0 soon its getting really obvious now. No events for 1.0 and new players now…
  • Timmie -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Like (Post)
    Dont remove 1.0.I have found a solution. Keep the 1.0 call of war and update 1.5 and 1.0 This way 1.0 will be updated and players who like it will still be playing it. And 1.5 will be updated and improved also. Have 2 dev groups for 2 versions. This is…